library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

search on no actual spanking

ErikSisd
Male Member

Wales
#1 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 14:53
I was just wondering if the search facility works against no actual spanking stories. With no spanker / spankee and no implement, I wonder if these types of stories are less searched for or if it is simply impossible to classify these stories for search. Are these stories under-read as a result? Not saying I have an answer, just putting the question.

Erik

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 16:03
LOL. You won't find one of those in my collection! Seriously, I don't know how you'd go about finding this.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 16:37
ErikSisd:
Are these stories under-read as a result?

I generally find these type of stories are under-read because they have no spanking in them. After all this is a 'spanking' site and viewers want to read about spankings. I do know there are many great stories in the Library without spankings, but every author realized that if they write one that the readership numbers will likely be lower then average. Sometimes it is necessary to write a non-spanking story to set a scene for a series, or other reasons, but even then the story becomes a lower priority for most readers.

There are some non-spanking stories that do great and have lots of reads and comments, however in general in my opinion, any story without spanking does suffer a little on any spanking site.

CS

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 20:44
Well, I don't always understand how the "no actual spanking" designation is determined.

Here's a key paragraph from a fairly recent story of mine:

"Reddy's peenie looked kind of shrunken up, Lyr later said it was because of him being in cool water for a while, but his rear end was nicely round and plump, perfect for a blistering-hard strapping from Mom. It was white too, but not for long, because he had to bend forward over the couch's arm and stick out his bum-bum cheeks for her to smack with the wicked razor strop. She really laid into those chubby cheekies with that wide leather strap, right along his "sit spots" at the bottom of his bare bottom. Reddy was howling and begging for mercy, but my mother didn't give him any at all, instead she gave him a really long licking, I think it lasted about twelve minutes with stinging-hot, totally awesome cracks of her strop across his poor burning-hot fanny. Both buns kept on wiggling and bouncing all over, we laughed at that while he kicked and cried in front of Lyr and me. I'm soooo glad that I'm a girl, Amanda!"

So how did that story, including this description, receive the "no actual spanking" classification? The only factor I can think of is that the whole account is in the form of two letters (this paragraph being part of the first one, from a preteen girl), and that therefore the describing is somehow considered 'indirect' or something. However, I've had other letter-style narratives that were classified as including spanking, so it is a bit puzzling.

IMHO it's rather obvious that a work with a "no actual spanking" designation, perhaps unless its part of a serial and sets up a future spanking situation, will be read less overall--and writers do want reads, and especially the comments that occasionally result from them.

I suppose I could write to someone (flopsy probably) and ask that a particular story be 'reviewed' RE its "no actual spanking" classification, but I don't like the idea of causing extra work for anyone, notably the validators. I'm simply uncertain RE how to avoid that designation, in a few specific instances... --C.K.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 22:13
CrimsonKidCK:
I suppose I could write to someone (flopsy probably) and ask that a particular story be 'reviewed' RE its "no actual spanking" classification, but I don't like the idea of causing extra work for anyone, notably the validators. I'm simply uncertain RE how to avoid that designation, in a few specific instances...

If you go to the last column in in the stories section you will see a square box with a check mark in it for any story that has been validated. If you click on that box a "validation error report" will pop up and you can write in any corrections that you think are necessary and they will be reviewed. It's best to keep your comments short.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Jun 2013 04:40
tiptopper:
If you go to the last column in in the stories section you will see a square box with a check mark in it for any story that has been validated. If you click on that box a "validation error report" will pop up and you can write in any corrections that you think are necessary and they will be reviewed. It's best to keep your comments short.

Ahhhh, thank you, that's a practical solution anyway, I'll do that then... --C.K.

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 7
StefK
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9