Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 00:21
Genuine Article
Low-Rent Landlords
Tenants Take Exception to Tough Tactics
ABA Journal June 2013 pg. 71
(not giving author name or landlord name due to obvious reasons as you'll discover as you read last few paragraphs of article)

...Why settle for a sterile, antiseptic method of getting your dough when you can humiliate and beat it out of someone?
(Landlord) had a tenant who owed him $2,800 in overdue rent. According to reports published in the Dayton Daily News, he and the 29-year-old male tenant were arguing about it when (landlord), 53, said to him, "If you're going to act like a child, I'm going to treat you like one."
(Landlord)-aka Waynesville's 2006 Citizen of the Year and a former Chamber of Commerce president-reportedly demonstrated what he meant as he ordered the tenant to drop his pants and then spanked his bare buttocks four times with a belt to teach him a lesson about getting behind in the rent, so to speak.
The tenant, according to a police report, said "he was scared and just wanted to get it over with." (Landlord) was charged with misdemeanor assault. The victim and his wife indicated that they would be consulting an attorney.
In March, (landlord) [basically put on parole], with the stipulation that he was to have no further contact with the victim for six months and do nothing else to warrant the attention of the court.
Since (Landlord) seems to have such a keen interest in, ahem, arrears, it only seems fair that tenants should have a crack at giving him a dose of his own medicine should he be slow to fix a dripping faucet or patch a leaky roof.
But, on second thought, why be cheeky about it?

Personal comment: Once, after a personal tragedy, I did get way behind on my rent but I had a very understanding landlady who knew I'd get caught up and I did. That said, I wouldn't have minded some help with some loving CP assistance. That being said, that is me and I don't imagine from the reaction I've read that is the attitude of the "tenant" Non-consensual activity is always wrong.

Wadesnickers
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 00:45
M/M ?? I wonder if the landlord was a blond, blue eyed, cute as a button 24 yo female if the tenant would have minded so much.

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 8
AlanBarr, CarolinaPaddler, carpenter, cossington, Eris39, flopsybunny, john4, mcfly108, ntytina, royaledark, Smachtai, steve77, tiger123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9