LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A Poll: Were you spanked as a child?

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 19:52
A number of spankos have in the past have wondered whether being spanked or not spanked as a child has anything to do with their present inclinations so I thought it would be interesting to take a poll of the library members. It's easy as the poll has only two questions.

The first question is how often you received spankings growing up on a scale of 1 to 5 as follows:

1. Never spanked
2. Rarely spanked
3. Spanked occasionally but not often
4. Spanked regularly
5. Spanked very frequently, the main or only discipline method

The second question is:

If spanked until what age did the spankings continue?

OK, I'll go first. First question, 2 only rarely. Second question 8 or 9.

Although spankings of children were commonplace when and where I grew up my parents didn't spank much at all. Spankings didn't interest me until I reached puberty and became interested in girls. At that time the idea of girls being spanked started to become a turn on.

I remember exactly when I became a full fledged spanko. I was reading an entertainment magazine and 2 sisters, aged 16 and 18, wrote in complaining that their father had spanked both of them for violating their curfew. Immediately I became incredibly excited by their brief description of what happened to them. I kept that magazine and reread the letter countless times. After that I started looking for everything and anything spanking related.

I made this poll very easy so that you members who haven't commented before or who are reluctant to comment do not have do so unless they want to. All you have to do is give a number from 1 to 5 for question 1 and a number for question 2 and hit "Post Comment". That's it. I'll keep track of the statistics.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 20:22
First question: 2 -I was rarely spanked. However, spankings weren't terribly rare in my house or at school. In school and home, I was always good at avoiding them.

Second Question: I can't really answer. It's impossible to tell when my spankings stopped because they were so rare, and especially because the theoretical possibility of being spanked never went away as long as I lived at home.

DarkRiver
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 20:52
First question 3. Second question... I think I was about 7.

I was interested in spankings from an early age (6/7), one of my favourite books was about a pair of twins who eventually got a OTK bare bottomed spanking because of their naughtiness (with coloured pictures too). I loved teh last page. I was writing (very bad) spanking fiction on a Commodore Vic 20.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 21:04
For otk spankings - First question: 2 Second question: around 9 or 10, I think.
My dad always just gave a few swats with me fully clothed, a psychological punishment more than physical.

But if you include switching, the answers would be: 4 and around 14.
My mom did the switching on my bare legs after having me cut and strip my own switch.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#5 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 22:10
First question = 1

So second question doesn't apply.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 22:12
Answer is 1--never spanked.

It was never something my family (or anyone we knew) practiced or believed in as effective punishment. Maybe because we are Jewish and spanking is not something regularly encouraged in our culture/religion (as far as I know). Jewish parents prefer to "guilt trip" their kids instead! Very effective, especially since it continues no matter how old you get! LOL

Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#7 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 23:14
Question 1: 2 rarely spanked
I was always fully closed, standing up, one arm held and having a few smacks.

Question 2: Not sure, 6-7 years old I guess

It was in the 1950'ies where spanking of children was considered normal. In Denmark, fortunately that changed dramatically within the next 10 years.

In my puberty I developed an interest in spanking; before that I tried to ignore it as much as possible. Sources for creating that interest: books and mainstream movies where a woman was spanked.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 23:16
FiBlue:
But if you include switching, the answers would be: 4 and around 14.

For the poll I call any instrument used on the buttocks or legs as "spanking".

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 23:50
Janine:
Maybe because we are Jewish and spanking is not something regularly encouraged in our culture/religion (as far as I know). Jewish parents prefer to "guilt trip" their kids instead!

In the 1940's and 1950's, this was not so at all. The guilt trip occurred as a teenager and older. They spanked as much their children as anyone. It was a way of live. Any other punishment would be unthinkable.

QUESTION #1................5+
If I had a dollar for every spanking, I would be well off. Only my mother and it was OTK, after my bath, before bed and it was given with her hand, on the bare, and it was long. I was curious about spanking and would be interested in newspaper cartoons, newspaper articles or anything else.
QUESTION #2...............11 OR POSSIBLY TURNING 12.
I became sexually interested after 12 years old. This was because of the last spanking.

If I wrote a R/L true story of my experience (F/m), with all of the true details, it would be about the best story in this library. Even better than Grace or Paris Morreau.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 5 Jun 2013 00:11
I was only rarely spanked and you couldn't even call them spankings. I got the occasional, very occasional, tap on the behind. I think I could count on the fingers of one hand the amount of smacks I received from my parents growing up. Only three teachers ever laid a hand on me. Two were slapped legs for offences I can't even remember and I think one of those ladies actually enjoyed doing it. The other was a series of pats from a ruler on the clothed backside and that was because the entire class got punished, because someone didn't own up. She went light on everyone, really, it was an instructional thing I think.

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 6
darkstar01, donaldo, drkeate, geromino17, merial, nickw6666, rabbitrun, steve35, travelmark, trojan1a
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9