LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

How about some interviews?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
ErikSisd
Male Member

Wales
#1 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 07:22
I wonder if it'd be interesting for people if LSF conducted some interviews with the more popular / successful authors. I.e. quiz them on how they got into writing, how they go about it, what they think makes a good story, etc. The interviews could appear on the author pages.

What do we think?

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 07:29
Take a look at the Wellred Weekly. There are several author interviews there.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 13:42
Yup, as jefesse said, check out the WW, as there is an interview in every issue. The admins here have pretty much everything covered, whatever you're looking for.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 15:30
Yes, the WRW is the place to go for author interviews. They're really quite open and honest, too.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Jun 2013 00:15
I'd be happy to do an interview. The ones in the WRW have been excellent and are always informative. The more writers we talk to about their work the better I think.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 5 Jun 2013 04:29
I would be happy to do an interview as well, as long as I could make up the answers!!! Life can be so much more interesting in my fantasy world then it can be in real life.... LOL

CS

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Jun 2013 05:55
who would you like to see interviewed? how are the interviews conducted?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 5 Jun 2013 12:20
rachelredbum:
how are the interviews conducted?

A standard list of questions are sent to the interviewee, who writes his/her own answers to however many of them he/she chooses.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 5 Jun 2013 19:39
njrick:
A standard list of questions are sent to the interviewee, who writes his/her own answers to however many of them he/she chooses.

That's only what they want you to think.

In reality a Cute Young Things (CYT) is flown by private jet to your location to interview you. At some point in the interview jet lag kicks in and she becomes very bratty. If you point out her behaviour she challenges you to do something about it.

After her corner time is over, the interview continues in a much more respectful tone. She normally prefers to stand for this second half of the interview, but if you insist she will sit and squirm her way through the rest of the interview.

Then the CYT is flown back to the library and within a few months the interview (suitably edited to remove all references to her spanking) is posted in the WRW.

Why the subterfuge over how the interview is done? To prevent a horde of authors volunteering, nay insisting on being interviewed.

And well I could be wrong, it's my understanding that the CYT does not do all the interviews herself. Apparently she has a twin brother who does some (getting his bottom tanned in the process) and then there's an older woman who reportedly does others (and tans the author's bottom when she is there).

And now you know the rest of the story.

Goodgulf

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 5 Jun 2013 21:24
I did one of these for the Wellred Weekly regarding my spanking video experiences. I was given a list of questions which I answered. When they were recieved back at the library it was decided to turn my interview into an article which is what appears in Vol 1 No. 11 I believe. Yes Wellred Weekly has the interview idea well covered.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
Artemishel, dund93, FredDonaldson, Nicolay, njrick, nthespankee, spanker30
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9