LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Suffragettes

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 May 2013 01:55
This year is the 100th anniversary of British women getting the right to vote, and there have been quite a few programmes about it on TV, from historical studies to a re-examination of Emily Davenport's death under the hooves of the King's horse using modern forensic technques, to an upcoming comedy series.
I wonder if there have been any spanking stories involving suffragettes? It would seem to lend itself to both dominant husbands and fathers correcting wives and daughters who had been espousing suffragette views and, possibly, newly liberated women getting their own back on such repressive males...
Does anybody know of any...?

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 28 May 2013 09:06
My own 'Dearest Mamma' deals with this subject. A young wife is punished by her husband for daring to express political opinions in support of the Suffragists.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 28 May 2013 12:10
After posting my original message I searched this site and found several stories mentioning suffragettes - including one by Alex Birch. Now to read them...

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 28 May 2013 12:35
I have read a couple of such stories from commercial sites including CF Pubs and Bethany's. A natural setting.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 May 2013 15:49
A theme of mine that I have used on several occasions, the one that features this prominently is TUMALO BEND 1895.

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 28 May 2013 18:18
Ah yes, Alex Birch wrote one called Smote for Women and there was another one involving his characters The Meredith Sisters, but I can't remember what it was called.

blimp
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 29 May 2013 22:13
myrkassi:
re-examination of Emily Davenport's death under the hooves of the King's horse using modern forensic technques

Emily Wilding Davison was her name. It was a fairly good documentary except for pointless shots of Clare Balding's family having breakfast. It showed just how despicable the establishment can be if they feel threatened.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 29 May 2013 23:47
myrkassi:
This year is the 100th anniversary of British women getting the right to vote

Women in Britain did not become enfranchised until 1918, after The Great War. Even then, it was only women over thirty who could vote, while men could vote at 21.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 30 May 2013 00:00
The voting issue has been brought up in Downton Abbey and if he thought he could get away with it I'm sure the head butler Carson would spank any of the female staff who expressed the view that the vote for women was a good thing.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
Azarga, DenseWall, Ernest, Ingen, jfwii, jimc, mobblers, twin
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9