The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

It's my birthday

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 May 2013 16:24
Today's my 59th birthday. I know every old git in the world says it but I really do not know where the years have gone.
It only seems like yesterday i was 18 with long hair down my back and the world at my feet. The hair is still down my back but unfortunately it now grows there along with every other place you don't want hair to grow.
I love my family more than anything, but sometimes, once the dark rum has kicked in I have a 'Sliding doors' moment and just wonder. Sigh!
Time to light my pipe, put on my slippers and say, "It wasn't like that in my day."

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 26 May 2013 16:53
Happy Birthday Hope you are having a great day x

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 May 2013 17:16
Happy Birthday! Those years go faster and faster, don't they?
I think the main thing is to stay positive, have fun, and retain the hard-earned wisdom while not letting yourself feel any older than you want to be.
Have a wonderful day!

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 26 May 2013 17:57
Happy Birthday to you. Remember you are as young as you feel not as you look!! As I am always reminding my family!!

PS From now on you would be wise to subtract a year from your age every year rather than add one on! It works for me! I am fifty nine in August!!!

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 26 May 2013 17:59
Mine will be next month. Same age too! Like you, I wonder where my life went and marvel at how quickly time seems to pass now. The hair on my head is thinning but I know where it went: in my nose and ears and there's no shortage of facial hair either!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 26 May 2013 21:54
Happy Birthday, dund! Relax and have a good day.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 26 May 2013 23:13
Happy Birthday dund! Enjoy the day (not much of it left now)

blimp:
you would be wise to subtract a year from your age every year rather than add one on! It works for me! I am fifty nine in August!!!

And so how many years ago has it been since you started counting backwards?

I hit 59 last year, all counting forwards.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 May 2013 23:16
Happy Birthday dund93. I turned 60 last month, time sure flies. As my 5th decade was a difficult one, I am celebrating being 60 and the following 10. They have to be bettert than the last ten. I won't consider anything else. My hair is snow white, but that started so long ago my children barely remember me any other way, so I am not lamenting that. My "flowerchild" is my reminder of those glorious days when I was young. We just have to take life a day at a time, and be happy. Be positive, it gets you through a lot.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dund93. Enjoy every second of it.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#9 | Posted: 26 May 2013 23:37
Happy birthday, Jim. I hope the day has made you smile.

Best wishes and love

Mini.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 27 May 2013 01:15
dund93:
Today's my 59th birthday.

Dund, I certainly hope that there was a birthday spanking.
flowerchild:
I turned 60 last month, time sure flies. As my 5th decade was a difficult one, I am celebrating being 60 and the following 10.

Flowerchild, the 5th decade are the years between 40 and 50. The following 10 are going to be your 7th decade.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
Alef, phillipuk, RogerHunt, widehide51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9