LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Less time here

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 May 2013 12:02
There has been a change in my RL circumstances. This is a good change for me, but it means that I will be spending far less time here for a while, and then probably at least somewhat less time here. I may not be responding to comments as much (I still enjoy them, however) and the pace of new writing will probably slow, but I will still do some.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 May 2013 12:09
DLandhill:
This is a good change for me,

That's great! Good luck to you. The Library will carry on.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 17 May 2013 13:18
Congratulations. We will miss you.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 18 May 2013 02:59
Congratulations on the upswing, but we will miss you.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 18 May 2013 03:05
Congratulations and good luck on your new venture. You have always been an icon on this subject. Hope that you will visit us from time to time. I remember reading your stories and co-authored stories, for many years. Once again, good luck. SEBASTIAN

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 22 May 2013 03:26
Oh I will be here from time to time, no question. And I will keep writing and posting -- just sent in two items, a story and a song, which will be up in due course, I trust.. I just won't be here daily, and possibly not even weekly. And I may not bne able to be as assiduous in responding to story comments, or to pop-ups generally. That is the main reaosn i psoted this, i didn't want anyone to take delayed or missing responses personally.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 May 2013 03:58
Congrats, Don. I don't worry about your lack responses because I know they would be there if you were here. Good luck with whatever it is that came your way, Don.

Pat

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 23 May 2013 03:25
Well, no need to be coy, I have a new job, after a long period of unemployment. I have also had to relocate, so there is even less spare time for a bit.

-Don L.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 23 May 2013 04:56
DLandhill:
I have a new job

Oh...a new job, congrats!!! Well we certainly hope you get to spank someone as part of your job! I mean what fun can a new job be unless you get to spank someone. Unless of course, a nice lady gets to spank you, then it is even more fun.

Did you give the KLSF as a reference for your character reference? We all would have told them all sorts of stories about you as a character... LMAO

CS

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 23 May 2013 15:08
DLandhill:
Well, no need to be coy, I have a new job,

Congratulations! (Although in my stage of life I would consider any employment a disaster.)

Although I haven't done it in a long time, moving is usually a healthy experience. It tends to shake out the cobwebs!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
Alef, canardchronique, dancingstupid, foxxtrott, Heroth, JanushPawlon, ntytina
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9