The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Are We a Dying Breed?

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 24 May 2013 19:47
annamarie376:
The only reason I think wearing it in a fast food place is inappropriate is because it was Saturday afternoon. There was a play place, so there were a lot of families with small children.

I agree that people should be more considerate when choosing clothing to wear around children. Years ago, I happened to take my children to Disney World on their unofficial 'Gay Day'. There is nothing wrong with that, except that some of the t-shirts were very graphic and were right at the eye-level of the children, who were young then but old enough to read. They were thoroughly shocked, as was the intent, and full of questions that I hadn't planned to discuss yet or in that setting. It wasn't everyone, just a few bad apples, but their attitude was very in-your-face, and we ended up going to a different park for the day.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 25 May 2013 01:29
Somehow I doubt that small children on seeing a picture of a spanking would consider it racy unless they were already little spankos.

Feeding them the junk that is served in fast food restaurants is really going to be what is injurious to them.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#43 | Posted: 25 May 2013 14:15
I think there will always be 'spanko's in the world. For the the human being's bare bottom, is considered to be sexually erotic, by both the male and female species, forever more. Just like other parts of the human body be it the penis, in men, or the vagina, and breasts in females.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#44 | Posted: 27 May 2013 15:21
tiptopper:
Feeding them the junk that is served in fast food restaurants is really going to be what is injurious to them.

I agree with you on that point.
The other, while I see your point, we may just have to agree to disagree. While I have no children of my own, I am the first called babysitter of our family. I cannot imagine that conversation with any of them.
Well I can and it ends with me saying "ummmm??"
FiBlue:
They were thoroughly shocked, as was the intent, and full of questions that I hadn't planned to discuss yet or in that setting

That sounds like an uncomfortable day of questions. You can explain PDA's with "Sometimes two men or two women love each other like mom & dad do." But when other "graphics" are thrown into the mix I can easily see that turning into "OMG! What do you and dad do?!"

Beria
Male Member

Austria
#45 | Posted: 27 May 2013 23:10
*unlurk*

Yeah, people are going to keep stimulating their nerve endings, including, but not limited to spanking each other.

But what about the stories? Just look at love and sex at large by comparison. A lot of older movies from the sexually repressed past are rich in sexual tension and chemistry, even though sex scenes were absolutely taboo. Today, the heroine is scantily dressed all the way through and the obligatory sex scene occures somewhere in between and spontaneously, more like a recreational act.

The whole fun of hiding your mistress, or drama of the Romeo and Juliet variety about forbidden love went out of the window with the onset of permissiveness. People just get a divorce, or aren't married in the first place and engage in serial monogamy. Parents have no more say in marriage choice. Romantic movies can only rely on a string of contrived misunderstandings to keep up some semblance tension for 90 minutes.

The wealth of spanking stories in the english speaking world probably rests partially on the fact that school paddlings actually do happen today and school canings existed within living memory. If cp in schools is outlawed, those scenarios are going to fade into memory hole and with them their relatability and plausibility.

A lot of spankos seem to wish that they could simply state their preference on their Facebook profiles, right next to their favorite dish or sports team, without anybody raising eyebrows. But would such a world still require and inspire fantasies about the neighbor's daughters, schoolgirls or female employees?

The implicit assumption in most spanking fiction is precisely that people don't spank each other casually and some legwork is necessary to explain lead up and the background of the actual event. Furthermore, if spanking is reduced to a mere recreational fetish in the public understanding, then a lot of spanking stories don't work anymore. I could no longer enjoy reading about daughters and nieces, if I can't entertain the notion that no sexual motivation is involved.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#46 | Posted: 28 May 2013 01:19
Beria:
I could no longer enjoy reading about daughters and nieces, if I can't entertain the notion that no sexual motivation is involved.

There are many things that can be sexual sometimes but not have anything to do with sex at other times. For example, handcuffs or whpped cream. Or the most common one, beds.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
BibG, caner2214, gerard, Seegee, spanki1962, WinterDarling
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9