LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Are We a Dying Breed?

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#31 | Posted: 21 May 2013 20:23
Spanking won't die out. Some people are simply has a desire to pad and/or spank their partners bottom, even never being spanked as a child, as many has pointed out.

Further proof: I'm the technical webmaster of small spanking forum in Denmark. 20% of our members are 18-29 years old. We have indeed a very equal distribution over age.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 22 May 2013 01:43
I don't think spanking will ever die out as a fetish.
I can remember spending the night at my best friend's house when I was about nine or ten and we were talking in the dark about things we thought were weird about ourselves. We both had a fascination with spanking. This was pinkie swear I'll never tell info, but since no real names are used...

On the age of spanko topic I saw a man between twenty and twenty five the other day with a shirt that had a vintage spanking photo on it. It was a lady spanking another lady, both in lingerie. While I think wearing it in a fast food place is in poor taste, I'm sure I've seen that pic before!

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 22 May 2013 05:54
annamarie376:
We both had a fascination with spanking. This was pinkie swear I'll never tell info, but since no real names are used.

I would really love to hear that conversation if your willing to Share

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 22 May 2013 14:14
tiptopper:
Even films about the future have swords as weapons, for example, the light sabers in Star Wars.

While the "Star Wars" motion pictures were 'futuristic' in some ways, technically they were set in the past.

However, I agree with you about the use of swords--there was even an original "Star Trek" episode, "Day of the Dove," in which the Federation forces and the Klingons were swordfighting, although it involved a rather contrived plotline... --C.K.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 22 May 2013 15:57
While I was spanked as a child, it wasn't often. I don't think this was the chief factor in making me a spanko. A far bigger factor in this is the stories my father would tell me of awful spankings other children he knew of got when he was younger. His own father had passed away when he was a child, and while his mother spanked her children, she only did it as a last resort. So he was probably spanked even less as a child than I was.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 23 May 2013 00:28
annamarie376:
On the age of spanko topic I saw a man between twenty and twenty five the other day with a shirt that had a vintage spanking photo on it. It was a lady spanking another lady, both in lingerie. While I think wearing it in a fast food place is in poor taste, I'm sure I've seen that pic before!

Anamarie,
That very well could have been an Irving Klaw photo from the 1950's. It possibly might have had Betty Page in it. Although I have no idea why you think that wearing it in a fast food retaurant was in poor taste

Patron
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 23 May 2013 00:33
As long as there are old spankos, there will be new spankos. Spanking is almost as old as society itself and culture is much more accepting of spanking between adults now than it was 15 years ago. As suggested, this is just glass-half-empty thinking getting out of hand without evidence to support the fear.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#38 | Posted: 24 May 2013 01:00
Tiptopper, I believe Betty Page was the the model doing the spanking, so you're probably right about the photographer.
The only reason I think wearing it in a fast food place is inappropriate is because it was Saturday afternoon. There was a play place, so there were a lot of families with small children. However, wearing it out in other places or when there aren't little ones everywhere , that could be just the conversation starter for a story worthy evening.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 24 May 2013 05:22
Or wearing it in a place where you shouldn't could be a great way to start a story - as someone discovers that she shouldn't have worn her racy t-shirt where kids could see it and is rewarded with a spanking.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#40 | Posted: 24 May 2013 18:27
Goodgulf, great point. That did occur to me, but not until after I made that post.
Dweebdotcom:
I would really love to hear that conversation if your willing to Share

Maybe I should write my first story? we'll see.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
canth256, ebbetsjim, kylem, lampislife, Lizchurch, PGreenham, Red55102, Spankking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9