The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Write your letters here

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 10 May 2013 23:09
So there's a thread on the storyboard where several people have offered to answer "advise letters" the way the Bared Affair used to, but no one has stepped up to run that project.

So here's a challenge all members:
Write a "I need advice" letter and post it on this thread.

Here's a challenge to all of those who offered to write responses:
If / when someone writes a letter, answer it. Don't worry if it's already been answered, just write an answer as if you were working for the Bared Affair or another pro-spanking publication.

If anyone writes a letter, I'll try to add a "Dear Anne" response to it and if things work out I'll see about posting the result as a collaborated story

Goodgulf

JohnCook
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 11 May 2013 04:23
It's "advice letter" not "Advise Letter",

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 May 2013 04:40
JohnCook:
It's "advice letter" not "Advise Letter",

Just 9 posts here on the Forum, and you have the nerve to correct one of our esteemed authors? Not only that, but you beat me to it!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 11 May 2013 06:07
My foot is stuck in a sinkhole and there are these lobster type things closing in around me. What should I do?

medici
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 11 May 2013 12:11
Log off, build a fire to dry the mud and cook the lobster things!

cayenne
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 11 May 2013 16:01
I'm a bit confused as to what we're being asked to post here. Fake reminiscences? Spanking letters?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 11 May 2013 16:21
It might be a good idea to check with the Admins before writing 5 or 6 hundred word letters and posting them in the forum. I still think it's better to see if we can get a spot for them in the library first. Not many people visit the forum as far as readers. I was thinking that a letter posted in the library could have only ONE comment, which would be the person designated to be the advice person for that particular time period. In other words, the person would be notified which letters are theirs.

Thoughts????

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 11 May 2013 16:34
That could work... Better yet there could be a new "author" named Advice_letters where dozens of collaborations get posted. Some people writing the letters and others writing the answers.

But saying that doesn't make it happen. We are talking about an investment of time and energy to make that happen and I can't see saying "You know how run this library AND do the Weekly Red AND run a publishing house? Well here's another thing you should do". At least I can't see doing it with a straight face expecting people to answer "Wow, thanks! I've been wondering how I could invest even more time an energy in this place and now you've given me a way".

Maybe a letter game here won't be seen by the vast majority of the readers. Maybe the results won't be worth collecting and posting the library. Maybe a lot things, but this is a way of trying things out without claiming extra resources. If this thread gets ignored, then at least I can say I made an effort to take things from "it would be nice to see letters to the editor/advice letters" to "here's a way it might work, maybe".

Goodgulf

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 11 May 2013 17:08
Okay, I'll start things off. Since we don't have a name for our advice columnist yet I'll start it Dear X, but it could be Dear Abby, Dear Anne, etc.

Dear X:

I never thought I'd write a letter like this. I though I had my life together and on course, but damn it I need advice and I don't want to ask anyone face to face because they might think I'm sick or something.

This is something I've never ever told anyone. I have these dreams of being hauled over a boy's lap and spanked and spanked. Sometimes the dreams end with us screwing but most times it's just the spanking. And it's not a random boy and I know where the dreams come from.

Back when I was growing up I had a friend, I'll call her "Sally", and I was over at Sally's house a lot. More, much more, than any of her other friends. Some of her friends couldn't ever go over her to house at all. You see Sally had a brother who was five years older and he was always being be pressed into babysitting her and he had permission to spank her if she needed it. Of course he didn't have a blank cheque. If he used an instrument (his belt, her hairbrush, a wooden spoon, or anything thing else) he'd have to explain why when his folks got home or get the same instrument used on his butt. If he bared her butt then he'd have to explain that too, especially when she was getting older, so he didn't usually do that. But if he grabbed his sister, haul her over his knee, and gave her five or six hand spanks over her clothes, that was okay. Sally couldn't complain about that, not without getting more from her parents when they got home.

So that's what happen. He was always doing that. When I was there I had better than 50/50 chance of seeing him spank her - I know because at one point I made careful records when he did and didn't spank her. And while he couldn't bare her butt she used to wear skirts and dresses a lot and "it just happened" that her panties were at least partly exposed a lot of the time.

And after it happened he'd sometimes look at me (or any other friend she had there) and wonder out loud if I'd earn a spanking too. A couple of times when I was young he even wrestled me over his lap and put me into the spanking position, but then said that he'd let me off "this time".

In short, he was a petty tyrant who didn't want to babysit and worked out his frustrations on his sister's backside.

When was a kid I used to have nightmares about him. But as I grew older, some of those dreams stopped being nightmares, not that I understood why back then. Then, before Sally or I were teenagers, the family moved away to another state and we lost touch.

Well I spent a lot of my teen years dreaming about being over his lap and those dreams never really died, even though I never had the courage to tell any of my lovers about them. Then, recently, I connected with Sally on facebook and discovered that I'm now living in the same city as her brother! I've friended him as well, but he doesn't seem to remember me much.

I'm in my early 20s, he's in his later 20s, so the age difference isn't really much anymore.

Now for why I need advice:
Should I go after him? Should I try to date him and then maybe bring up all those times he spanked his sister and drop hints that I'm a naughty girl too? Should I try to make those dreams a reality?

Signed,
Confused Former Friend of My Dream Spanker's Little Sister
------

There. That's a nice confusing situation doesn't have a single easy answer. Maybe the answer should be one word (Yes, No), maybe it should be something about communicating sexual desires to her lovers, maybe it should come out against her trying to start something there, maybe it should tell her to move on with life.

I'm inviting any and all to write answers. If you want to give more than one then that's great. And ignore (or don't ignore, your choice) any answers someone else gives. In a couple of days I'll put on the "Dear Anne" hat again and come up with an answer (I'm not sure what it will be, but other than it will lead to spanking), but until then let's see if this experiment works.

Goodgulf

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 11 May 2013 17:59
And in case the M/f slant of the letter doesn't work for people, here's a F/m one that's basically the same thing.

Dear X:

I'm not sure if I should write anyone about this, but here goes.

I've got a friend, I'll call him Tod, and growing up his parents and my parents didn't agree about spanking. Mine hated the idea while his didn't. My folks didn't even want me at his house where I might see him getting smacked but he always had the latest game console and all the best games and I used to beg and beg until they let me go. Yeah, my folks had a real problem saying "no" to me and making it stick.

Anyway, he had this sister who is maybe five years older and she was always getting drafted to babysit him and when she was in charge she could smack him if she thought he needed it. I must have seen him get it from her hundreds of times. Sometimes I'd even egg him on, knowing that I might get sent home but he'd get smacked and whatever happened he'd lose the current game we were playing.

I'll never forget that one time in summer when I egged him on and after she was done with him she grabbed me and yanked down my shorts, snagging my jockeys a bit when she did that. Then I was over her lap with my jockey shorts only half covering my butt. She put her hand on my butt and I could feel how warm it was from spanking Tod, but then she theatrically "remembered" that she didn't have permission to spank me and let me go. She didn't send me home that time, maybe she thought I'd run crying to my parents and get her in deep trouble. And while I never heard or saw it I knew (from overhearing things her parent said) that when she got in deep trouble she got a sore butt like Tod did, but I couldn't tell on her. Not after I spent another hour there playing videos games. How could I say I was traumatised when I didn't run straight home? And if I was scared of her then how could my parents let me go over there and play video games with Tod?

I was still a tween when Tod and his family move away, but I never forgot her and how it felt to be over her lap. How her holding me there felt and how I knew that she was a person who wasn't going to give in if I said "please" another 50 times. That this was someone with limits that enforced those limits with Tod and was going to enforce them with me. And I kept thinking about her when I discovered how to use my pull toy in a fun way.

Well I'm in my Freshman year of college now and living in a dorm (party central!) and the other day I ran into Tod. He and his family live in this town. Of course I went to his place and met up with his family again his sister went from a hot teen to a smoking twenty something. She doesn't live at home anymore but she's always dropping by and the third time I was there hanging with Tod she spoke sharply to him.

It was the same tone she used when we were kids! I half expected her to haul him over her knee and start spanking. I made a joke about that but she said that Tod was too old to need that then added: "But you, I'm not so sure you are".

It was a good thing I was sitting when she said that because I popped wood like I was in middle school or something.

Which is why I need advice.

I know I can contact her privately and get a private meeting in a coffee shop or maybe even at her apartment. Tod's birthday's coming up and I could use that as an excuse to meet her. When I get her alone, should I tell her what I want? Shit, just picturing me and her being alone in her apartment and her taking me to task, just thinking about that and I've got a pre-cum stain in my underwear. Just like I was kid again.

So should I do it? Or maybe just act like a brat around her and see what happens?

Signed
Looking for the Cheat Codes for This Game

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
DjZolt, Geoffrey, Howabout, Rachel615, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9