library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Submission.

ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#1 | Posted: 1 May 2013 02:49
Keen to hear from authors / members on stories relating to F/f submission before, during and after
spankings. Where the young is contrite with her submission.
Any stories within the Library or even outside depicting this form behavoir between F/f would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Ffrosstie

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 May 2013 02:53
I'd recommend giving Aunt Carla's work a look for this sort of thing.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 May 2013 04:19
My "Senior Girl" would fit that, i think. it's a schoolgirl story

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 May 2013 06:19
Since Seegee seems reluctant to toot his own horn, I guess I'll do it for him. There are many F/f stories in his Spank Shop and Phi Beta Gamma series that fit that description. Girls having endured spankings from Aunty Andrea or Kimberly at the Spank Shop are always contrite (less so before than after the spanking usually). He probably has a few others not in those series but I haven't read most of his stories...

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 May 2013 12:58
I hadn't even thought of Aunt Carla, but yea! Still, I agree with Bogiephil1 that Seegee is definitely the mother lode of F/f.

Also, there was once a web 'zine called "Bared Affair" that was 99% F/f. I don't know how much of you can still find on the web, but we have several writers from BA here at the library (including Seegee) that you might want to check out.

Also, and perhaps most important: Learn to use the library's search facility. It will take you to F/f stories.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 May 2013 18:10
Warning--shameless plug. The whole "Gwen's Sorority" saga is F/F and maybe more on point, a younger woman is drawn into the web of an older, dominant woman in "Willow Wood Estate." Can't really say it's F/f because I stick to adults.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 May 2013 22:44
You can also use the BROWSE. Click on a category below (green with white letters) Then either Adult Teen Child. Just browse down the list and look for Pink square on Pink square, which is the orientation of female/female.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 1 May 2013 23:51
Bared Affair is a good idea. The 'zine was entirely F/F in orientation. You may also like Juanone's marvelously ridiculous sagas. Edb's RDSC series is all F/F, but I don't know if it really has the submission angle you're after.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 2 May 2013 02:02
I wrote a story called, the Dog's Credit Card where a mom spanks her daughter.
In the end after the spanking she is contrite and feels she is loved.

You can find it under my author name, Cherry Red.

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 31 May 2013 01:09
My real life involves frequent witnessing of F/F and F/f. I have written stories in that genre, but they are rarely based on real life. I may have to look into that.

Regards,
Christian

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
Adrian, Alef, faygrim, mae3268, njrick, raygirl36, simar1, steve2966, telmac69, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9