library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Any Star Wars fans here?

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 02:12
Light Sabre floggers and canes. There's got to be a market for this somewhere!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 05:15
Nice.

Another nice Star Wars thing is the web comic called Darths and Droids at http://www.darthsanddroids.net/archive.html

Basically, it shows the movies as a long D&D game in a world where Star Wars was never made. Surprisingly some of it makes more sense than the movies. Jar Jar is explained as someone's little sister who had to tag along because his parents couldn't get a sitter, the holes in the science is explained because it's an art major running the game, some of the other things are facts that the little sister makes up and if she's told no too often she cries.

They've done all the horrible... I mean they've finished the prequels and are near the end of New Hope now.

Goodgulf

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 17:14
Yes i'm a Star Wars fan, and I remember seeing a girl get spanked with a plastic light sabre. That was at the midnight premiere of The Phantom Menace. I doubt if I would ever buy Star Wars inspired implements, though. Although it is kind of fun to imagine Yoda saying, "Learn the ways of the force you must, or paddle your butt I will."
BTW there used to be a Star Wars Spank Page on the web. I don't know what the URL is, or even if its still there. It would replace a line of dialogue from the movie with a line about spanking. for example, in Return of the Jedi, Luke asks Leia if she remembers their mother. Leia answers, "Only a little." In the Star Wars Spank Page, her answer becomes, "Only the spankings."

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 28 Apr 2013 20:25
There's another interesting take on Star Wars that cries out for spanking. Do a search on "Pink Five" and you'll find a series of movies about a valley girl type rebel pilot who follows the same track that Luke (aka "The new kid") does.

Goodgulf

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 29 Apr 2013 03:27
I watched part of the first prequel but I found jar jar needless and annoying and the movie itself to be far too episodic.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 Apr 2013 08:22
Here's a NSFW review of the Phantom Menace. It's about 70 minutes long, is tongue in check, and explains many of the problems with the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

It's not just someone saying "it sucks". No, it goes into details. It asks questions like "Who was the protagonist?" and points to the plot holes. For example, if the evil guys were plotting to get the senate to vote for emergency powers because of the "war", then why didn't the bad guys meet with the Jedi, tell them "We're going to conqueror this planet", and send them back to the senate to get that vote on emergency powers pushed through the senate?

It's a good review.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 29 Apr 2013 08:52
I loved Star Wars, the original trilogy. I looked forward to the new one and they didn't work, largely because George Lucas wrote them, if there is a worse dialog writer in the world, then I hope I never see any of their films, however even having been burned I'll go back and see the next one even if he does write it, which I fervently hope he doesn't. Is Alan Dean Foster still around? He wrote the best Star Wars book I've read Splinter of the Minds Eye and I also believe he had a lot to do with the story of the first film.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 29 Apr 2013 10:15
In answer to your question: no. They have leaked through a wormhole into another dimension and the messages above are being generated by a computer with 0.2% human DNA. The giveaway is the relentlessly correct grammar.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
adrimc88, JanushPawlon, shannonsp6, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9