LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Bubble butt or bottom

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
nibra
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 25 Apr 2013 20:05
Not an important topic but I was intrigued by the frequency of the use of the term 'Bubble butt or Bubble bottom' since I had never consciously seen such and therefore thought of it as an imaginative and descriptive term for something one would like to see. Well I would.
Today though, in a local eatery I espied what can only be called a bubble bottom. The young woman in question wore a short, short, tight , tight skirt of crimson hue over black leggings. Judging by her gait she was aware of investigative glances. I wonder what she called it.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Apr 2013 21:09
Nibra, I have heard the term myself. It is really prominent on the spanking sites when it comes to the descriptions of some of their models. For example, the model Alison Miller (Firmhandspanking.com) is said to have a Bubble butt. To me it means a nice ample meaty pair of buttocks and yes, very spankable, especially with a nice wooden paddle or a thick wide leather strap.

Lochinvar
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 06:31
I would imagine she'd call it her weapon of mass distraction

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 09:51
nibra:
Not an important topic

LIES AND SLANDER THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN BUBBLE BUTTS.

Anyway, bubble bottom/butt is a pretty common slang term in my experience. I suppose it could be a regional/generational thing. The woman you mention probably thinks of what she has as a "bubble butt" along with various other colloquialisms. "Ghetto booty" is another popular one, though it has some bizarre racial connotations.

Lochinvar:
I would imagine she'd call it her weapon of mass distraction

And if you had something to spank it with, that would be a weapon of ass destruction right?

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 13:14
Nice one Lochinvar.

The term 'bubble butt' has always confused me, but I always got the impression it referred to shape rather than size in keeping with this explanation from the Urban Dictionary:
Contrary to popular belief Bubble Butts are ~not~ big asses. Bubble Butts are round like a globe, usually complement a slender/slim body, they are very tight and firm unlike the one's on fat asses...

Lochinvar
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 14:27
SNM:
And if you had something to spank it with, that would be a weapon of ass destruction right?

Touche.

Great response may have to pinch that, the quote not the ass I mean, although...

SNM
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 16:25
BashfulBob:
Contrary to popular belief Bubble Butts are ~not~ big asses. Bubble Butts are round like a globe, usually complement a slender/slim body, they are very tight and firm unlike the one's on fat asses...

They're not mutually exclusive either. Bubble butts can be big or small proportionate to the rest of the body. "Bubble" just means very round and very high.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#8 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 17:06
Goodness. I've been, erm, labelled thusly a couple of times and always assumed it was an insult. Perhaps in the right crowd it's really not.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 17:38
JessicaK:
Goodness. I've been, erm, labelled thusly a couple of times and always assumed it was an insult. Perhaps in the right crowd it's really not.

I've never seen it used negatively. Though it is a rather ribald compliment to give to someone you don't know.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 26 Apr 2013 18:22
No Jessica, it is not an insult at all. It is a compliment, especially in the context of how the term would be used by us here on this site. So if you have a "bubble butt" Jessica, be proud, it is a compliment.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
DjZolt, meirth, oldog, Publikk, Rachel615, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9