Sex!

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 22 Apr 2013 21:46
myrkassi:
or even 'getting her apple polished' just off the top of my head...!

What ... you polished her apple with the top of your head?! That's a rare talent :D

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 22 Apr 2013 23:51
For a complete selection of every conceivable Brit rude slang, try Rogers Profanisaurus published by Viz or the app Das Krapital.
I'm sure it used to be free on the web, but regrettably now you have to buy it. My son had a copy and it is to my sordid sense of humour hilarious.
The sheer inventiveness and crudity of some of the entries are mind-boggling.

blimp
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 00:07
Of course the old ones are usually the best. As someone has already mentioned you have the biblical "to know" but I like the Middle English swyve. I remember from Chaucer Yon wench will I swyve, also, whilst we are on the subject of sexual promiscuity, The Wife of Bath managed five husbands! Which was possibly because she had a gap between her teeth which was once considered a sure sign of lustiness in the fair sex. Which brings me on to another point. Who in their right mind would ever refer to women as the fair sex!!? Mad world isn't it?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 00:57
blimp:
but I like the Middle English swyve

That one is new to me!

There is another nice English term that I believe goes way back. To "roger". As in, "The brute took carnal advantage of the maid by rogering her from behind."

catmama
Female Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 01:37
PinkAngel:
I still can't get over... He plunged his manhood like a frozen banana into a tight tube, all slimy on the inside with warm molasses.

Isn't that the recipe for "Bananas Foster". I may never order that again.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 02:28
I've used the term 'roger' in a couple of my stories - most recently in 'LESSONS LEARNED'
(Shameless Plug!). 'Futter' is also a good centuries-old term, and 'block' comes into several bawdy ballads...

ordalie
Female Member

France
#27 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 02:45
catmama:
I still can't get over... He plunged his manhood like a frozen banana into a tight tube, all slimy on the inside with warm molasses.

Neither can I: you'd swear it's about copulating snails.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#28 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 03:37
catmama
"Isn't that the recipe for "Bananas Foster". I may never order that again."

Bananas Foster also involves setting alcohol on fire, which is just about the only thing that could make slimy cold bananas and molasses on the genitals a WORSE experience, methinks.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 04:36
Euphemisms go back a long way. In Boccaccio's Decameron from around 1350 "the horn with which men butt" is mentioned.

blimp
Male Author

England
#30 | Posted: 23 Apr 2013 09:12
Guy:
The brute took carnal advantage of the maid by rogering her from behind.

Quite apt that it was from behind as the term "roger" referred to buggery originally. Doesn't the name Roger mean keeper of the spear or something. It is perhaps related etymologically speaking to the word "rutting".

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
Abaddon, EpicGamer, Jason132, rdave, saripas, Schoyce1, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9