library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

...and kilts keep the male bottom handy for impromptu spanking also...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 01:15
Recent groundbreaking medical research shows that men who wear kilts have better sperm quality. There's a catch however. The kilts must be worn "regimental style". Any man who has ever caught some vital part of himself in a zipper could probably be easily convinced to give it a try.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259406.php
Guy

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 01:28
It's well known that the type of underwear a man wears impacts his sperm level. The tighter the shorts the warmed the scrotum gets and the reason the testicles are outside of the body is to keep them cool.

Goodgulf

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 02:09
Thank you gentlemen for this useful information! I plan to buy the hub a kilt!
Islandcarol

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 02:17
It has long been wondered by many as a man walks past dressed in a kilt whether he wears anything underneath. Now I would think Scotland can get rather chilly and freezing one's balls off is not any fun in my opinion, but then again I have never had the pride many men have when wearing their kilts.

I would think in Canada where winter weather can dip below -25 C for days might make a few men decline on wearing a kilt during that time, but then sometimes custom demands it.

CS

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 03:59
islandcarol:
Islandcarol

All the information that I have seen on lower scrotum temperature only indicates that it results in higher sperm counts, not more ejaculate nor higher sex drive.

If you want to become a father than freezing your balls off might be useful but otherwise it is probably useless. In fact if you don't want to contribute to the world's overpopulation problem than keeping the family jewels toasty warm would be more beneficial.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#6 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 11:52
I think skirts should only be worn by girls...full stop!. Let's face it, mens knees are hardly their best feature! Lol

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 16:48
Guy:
Any man who has ever caught some vital part of himself in a zipper could probably be easily convinced to give it a try.

There's a reason kilts don't have zippers. Sheep can hear a zipper a mile away...

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 17:34
islandcarol:
Islandcarol

Another helpful alternative tip would be to put ice cubes down his underpants.

It might get you a spanking

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 18:27
Hence the long thought out question.......

How they hangin'?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 23:49
The kilt wearing Scotsman was also immortalised in song with Andy Stewart's novelty classic 'Donald Where's Your Trousers?'

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
Backbeat, canardchronique, DenseWall, Eris39, JuergenB, northtawse, oxford, reader68, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9