LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Forced logouts (digressions)

Graves94
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 17 Apr 2013 14:51
Februs:
I have expended what must be weeks of effort rewriting parts of the site to make up for problems with IE. However, I'm not prepared to do it any longer, especially as I don't run Windows myself

If they ever open the voting, Februs, you've got my vote to take over and run Windows. Thanks for your efforts.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 18 Apr 2013 02:54
Graves94:
If they ever open the voting, Februs, you've got my vote to take over and run Windows. Thanks for your efforts.

I'm not sure you should vote for me as the first thing I'd do is abolish Windows altogether along with IE

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 Apr 2013 03:00
Februs,
Is there any truth to the rumor that the name Microsoft refers to the state of Bill Gates' penis?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 18 Apr 2013 03:07
tiptopper:
Februs,
Is there any truth to the rumor that the name Microsoft refers to the state of Bill Gates' penis?

I have to say I have no knowledge of Bill Gates' penis but I certainly hope it works better than the various iterations of his operating system. If it's anything like Windows I suspect he is waiting for an upgrade to Penis 2.0 in order for it to function correctly.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Apr 2013 12:05
Februs:
If it's anything like Windows I suspect he is waiting for an upgrade to Penis 2.0 in order for it to function correctly.

LOL That def sounded like an "off-topic" posting, Febs... but since we ARE on the topic, I'm sure many female subscribers would rather wait for the 6 (+).0 version with enhanced features. Not sure 2.0 could get the job done!

Lochinvar
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Apr 2013 14:25
Janine:
I'm sure many female subscribers would rather wait for the 6 (+).0 version with enhanced features.

Given the number of bugs and viruses Microsoft seem susceptible too I would advise not to remove the sealed packaging its contained in.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
anpedant, derder19, hittite, JanushPawlon, micro43, tocciek, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9