library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mirrored Reflections story in the Challenge

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 15 Apr 2013 07:12
I just wanted to express my absolute delight that so many comments mentioned an emotional response to this particular story. I have never got that type of over all reaction to any other story in the two years I have been submitting and it makes me feel...well it just makes me feel very glad I chose to write it and to have such a wonderful group of people to read it. Thanks folks

The bad part about the response to this part is that now this site will have to put up with having me around for a long time...LOL/

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 15 Apr 2013 07:21
canadianspankee:
The bad part about the response to this part is that now this site will have to put up with having me around for a long time...LOL/

I am desperately trying to figure out what could possible be bad about that ...

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#3 | Posted: 15 Apr 2013 09:21
canadianspankee:

Hooooray for that!!! Glad to have you around!

Alef:
I am desperately trying to figure out what could possible be bad about that ...

yeah me too! I can only see the positives!!!!

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 Apr 2013 16:42
I rechecked my comments on the Story Challenge page, and, regretably, I found that I didn't comment on your story. Must have forgotten and moved to the next story. I loved it and meant to comment on the originality but I didn't. Could have sworn I did.

I [i]did[i] give it 10 points in the voting though!...

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 16 Apr 2013 17:06
Bogiephil1:
found that I didn't comment on your story

Never too late....LOL. Thanks for the votes

CS

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 16 Apr 2013 17:13
You be welcome... It WAS a very imaginative story...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 16 Apr 2013 19:52
canadianspankee:
The bad part about the response to this part is that now this site will have to put up with having me around for a long time...

Nothing bad about that, CS. You've become an exceptional writer. I hope you're with us for a long time, and I probably speak for a lot of people.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#8 | Posted: 18 Apr 2013 08:16
bendover:
You've become an exceptional writer. I hope you're with us for a long time, and I probably speak for a lot of people.

so true bendover!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 01:08
I gave CS two stories with a ten and one with a nine. All three were great.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 02:03
All of you are swelling my head....I had a hard time getting it to fit through the doorways in way house...LOL. Thanks people, the vote count I got on this story shocked me. did not do runner up status but gave it a darn good run for its money. Thanks again

CS

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 20
aka, blistered49, caladonia2000, denham1960, haganbrns, maxanne, spanksandsuch, sssmith55
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9