LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Saying Thanks...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 19:11
I don't actually like doing this, preferring the direct approach but I have two essays for uni to get done and there are of course 72 stories to be validated (not all by me!) not to mention the three horses, three cats, three snakes and 12 tarantulas I look after, hence I am cheating - so spank me ;)

Thank you to each and everyone who commented on my three challenge entries, Pink Book, Red Bottom; Amber's Attitude and Collision Caning. 75 comments in total which is amazing.

Oh and yes I did mess up the names in the Pink Book, Red Bottom story, I have had gritted teeth throughout the challenge lol.

Also well done to everyone who entered and especially those who were placed

Thanks again... back to validating I go

PinkAngel

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 19:21
Thanks for the post, Pinky. We all appreciate all you do, and all the Admins do. That's a lot of pets. I'm not into spiders though.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 19:42
What do you do in your spare time?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 19:58
Hey Pink, could you do with another cat?

Well done in the challenge! And yes, you may get on with your life.

We really appreciate all you do for the LSF.

Guy

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 20:13
Guy:
And yes, you may get on with your life.

I think we need to put that to a vote.

Back on point, though - well done, Pink, on the contest and everything else.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 03:34
Pink, if I had to do half the stuff you do I would have given up a year ago. We all appreciate your heavy workload.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 03:59
Pinkangel, you are my hero. When do you sleep? Actually with tarantulas in the house, I wouldn't sleep.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#8 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 04:11
12 Tarantulas! urgh imagine if they escaped all at once! It would be like a recreation of the Arachnophobia movie! *shudders! Tho I do think they are kinda cute furry things so long as there is a glass wall between me and them!

I'd like to echo the above comments in saying how much appreciate you are in all you do for this site.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 09:05
Thanks guys, appreciate the understanding

The answer to what I do in my spare time, asked tongue in cheek by tfs is simple... I drink whisky and eat crisps... Chips to those across the pond

As for the Tarantulas, I did wake up once and think there was one on hubby's pillow... I scared him to death squealing at him not to squash her lol. Too many drugs I suspect - prescription I hasten to add!!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#10 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 09:29
PinkAngel:
I did wake up once and think there was one on hubby's pillow... I scared him to death squealing at him not to squash her lol.

What a wonderful theme for a spanking story!!!! When u are not so busy of course!!! I can just see the spider watching from the sidelines!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 11
Alunn, Heroth, idhughes, jimisim, Maybe, poona
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9