LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Highs and Lows of a 10 chatter chat room

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 18:22
The other day their was a brief period when at least 10 people were simultaneously in the chat room. As you can imagine trying to keep up with a serious or lengthy conversation is difficult at the least if not impossible. For me personally, that is how I prefer it. There was more humorous bantering and quick wit, it was fun and I look forward to the next time. That does't mean you can't have a good time with just 3 or 4 People. Heck I'vie had loads of fun when its just me and isfbot, that crazy cylon LOL

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 01:54
I was there that day and it was hard to keep up with, but lots of fun. It should happen more often.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 01:57
Yes, you have to keep on your toes in the chat when there's more people. It's a lot of fun chatting with people though. Some quick wit as you say.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 03:31
Hmmm...typing with 3 fingers means one's reply to a question in such circumstances means there are dozens of lines and the whole subject has changed before one answers. It is great fun.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 04:24
canadianspankee:
question in such circumstances means there are dozens of lines and the whole subject has changed before one answers.

You can solve that problem by doing what I do - just keeping yakking away without paying attention to what anyone is saying. It works for me! And everyone else gets to hear...er, read... my wisdom.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 05:03
canadianspankee:
Hmmm...typing with 3 fingers means one's reply to a question in such circumstances means there are dozens of lines and the whole subject has changed before one answers. It is great fun.

Thats why I try make short precise to the point comments. But like rick just keep yacking away and see what comes out the other side, LOL

norah
Female Member

Ireland
#7 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 09:01
Hi All...... The chat room is great fun, talking to people from all over the world.... It's also great place, to get story 'recommendations' I have found some of my favourite authors, this way.... I am also one of the biggest culprits when it comes to 'typos' and I don't let it stop me, so please don't let it you from dropping in to say HI......

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#8 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 10:47
I think its a matter of getting the ball rolling. I always look to see who is in chat...and the more people in there, the more eager i am to join in as well. Okay, so I'm a nosey little mare and i hate to think i'm missing out. But more people definitely equals more fun!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#9 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 10:57
10 is probs a bit excessive haha. You have at least 4 different convos going on at once and it is hard to get a word in edgewise or reply at the right time before the subject has shifted... I would say around 4 (excluding lsfbott) is an optimal number for avoiding contusion and crosstalking!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#10 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 10:58
oops I meant conFusion haha!!! I hope no contusions have resulted from all that cross talking haha

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 8
PGreenham, razzy234
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9