library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Looking for beta reader/editor for novella

metropolis93fan
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 04:19
I have a novella that I am looking to sell. It still needs to cleaning up by ME before it's ready for editing by someone else, but I need someone else to read through it and edit it. It's been a long time since it was written and it probably needs help. It takes place during WWII during a battle my grandfather fought in. It's a fictional version of it... lots of things that never actually happened, but that's the great thing about fiction! I will warn ahead of time it has a rape scene in it, unfortunately necessary to the plot. (It's not my preference in stories... I've been sexually assaulted so it's hard to just reread it... and that portion of the story was written by the other author I wrote it with). It also has a couple of severe abusive beatings. Again, necessary to the plot. Currently it is 66 Word pages. If anyone is interested in reading it and helping to edit I would greatly appreciate it. Or if you know of anyone who's interested... let me know. Also trying to find a place to sell it. If you have suggestions for that, let me know as well. Thanks in advance!

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
Alef, yokogawa
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9