library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

HELP, please! (the passwords drive me mad)

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 17:45
Have you accidentally turned your cookies off?

Hmmm... If you can't click to see the saved passwords then something is wrong. Have you logged into your system as a different user?

My best advise: do a google search on the French equivalent of "Can't access saved passwords in Firefox" (without the quotation marks) and see what that gets you. Odds are someone else has this problem and has asked about. If that doesn't help, head to the Firefox forums and asked there - that's where the experts hang out and I'm sure they must offer French language support.

Goodgulf

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#12 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 17:47
Thanks Pink.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#13 | Posted: 12 Apr 2013 06:18
Thanks, Goodgulf!

turk
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 12 Apr 2013 18:01
I am having a problem with having to sign in after I comment on each story I read. This has never happened before and I have not changed anything on my computer, any ideas. Turk.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 12 Apr 2013 23:22
turk:
I am having a problem with having to sign in after I comment on each story I read. This has never happened before and I have not changed anything on my computer

I am having the same problem.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 12 Apr 2013 23:32
smeple:
turk:
I am having a problem with having to sign in after I comment on each story I read. This has never happened before and I have not changed anything on my computer

Don't know about others, but I haven't had that problem with Firefox. What browser are you two using?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 12 Apr 2013 23:38
turk:
I am having a problem with having to sign in after I comment on each story I read. This has never happened before and I have not changed anything on my computer, any ideas. Turk.

Does this mean you have automatic updates switched off for Windoze and that none of your installed programs can update automatically? If not, then it's highly likely something has been updated. None of the LSF software has been changed so the logical conclusion is that something has changed on whatever platform you are using to view the site.

smeple:

I'm not a gambling man but I'd wager you're both running Internet Explorer. I'd recommend using a more robust and reliable web browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and see if the problem persists. If it does then the next thing to check is the settings in your anti-virus or firewall software. The problem you are experiencing is being caused either by your web browser or other software you have installed interfering with the ability of the LSF software to determine that you are logged in by reading your cookie. It's not something I can help with other than making the suggestions to use a better browser, check its settings or those of any 'security' software including anti-malware, anti-virus and firewall software.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 00:10
Februs:
I'd recommend using a more robust and reliable web browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

I've never had a problem with Chrome. Go for it - make the change!

Twinklybum
Male Member

England
#19 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 09:50
I thought Februs mentioned "Puffin" recently? It does seem fast

Guy
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 13 Apr 2013 15:26
njrick:
Go for it - make the change!

Remember that browsers aren't a mutually exclusive "one for all" choice. I keep three different browsers in my computer for various reasons, and use them all on a daily basis.

One thing though, for web boards (like this forum) I never use IE because it lacks a spell check and I hate to look as ignorant as I really am.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
danjackson84, freewilly, Seabee49, taxman351
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9