library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

HELP, please! (the passwords drive me mad)

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
ordalie
Female Member

France
#1 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 09:07
All of a sudden, I had to log in every time when reaching the LSP. But not only here: my Orange mailbox as well and a lot of sites I go daily to.
I even uninstalled CCleaner but nothing doing. I searched the forums but nothing works.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#2 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 09:23
Maybe you accidently started the private modus on your internet browser. On Firefox or Internet Explorer you find this choice under "Extra". If the private modus is active everytime you finish a session all your cookies and pathes are deleted, so that you have to login again to all of your sites.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#3 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 10:28
I use Firefox. Sorry if I don't use the right English terms.
I went to "options" (that must be "extra") > security > safewords. And there the're's "register safewords" but I can't click on it, the ink being pale and we know what it means.
Then I go to "safewords registered" and I find quite a few of them, including the LSF ( ha!) but not my Orange mailbox and no possibility to add any!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 13:39
ordalie:
All of a sudden, I had to log in every time when reaching the LSP

That's exactly the way I prefer it. Should someone else use my computer, I don't want them to end up on the site accidentally.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#5 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 14:38
Guy:
Should someone else use my computer, I don't want them to end up on the site accidentally.

Guy, fortunately I'm the lord of the computer: no children and a husband who wouldn't know how to use the mouse.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#6 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 16:23
Question...does anyone know, please - like many lsf members, i pop into the site regularly but i seldom bother to actually log in and out, using my password etc. For convenience i generally leave myself logged in. Does that mean that i am almost permanently shown as being 'on line', even when i'm not?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 16:42
No it doesn't Mini... once you are inactive you will gradually drop off the activities page...

mati
Female Member

Germany
#8 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 16:45
ordalie:
I use Firefox. Sorry if I don't use the right English terms.

I don't know either. Makes probably no sense, if I try to translate German terms into English and you back to French. Why don't you ask on a French board for help? I'm sure most user can tell you the right term in between minutes.

Minidancer:
Does that mean that i am almost permanently shown as being 'on line', even when i'm not?

Normally after a period of 15 minutes of inactivity you are not longer shown as "online", but I don't know the defaults of this site. I think it's the same.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 17:24
PinkAngel:
once you are inactive you will gradually drop off the activities page...

But are you still listed under "Users Online"?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 17:29
FiBlue Nope

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
Balor, Heroth, Rickinto, stevenr, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9