LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The story behind my Nic

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 10 Apr 2013 19:52
My Late girlfriend Michelle suffered from Cystic Fibrosis. For those of you unfamiliar with CF, it's a vicious disease that preys on our young. Michelle survived the mortality rate by 10 years, mostly because of her strong will to live. Everyday was a battle for her to not let the CF dictate her quality of life. Her last few years were spent mostly indoors where I would find her elbow deep in her computer. whenever I acted silly or said something stupid she would look at me and say "your such a dweebdotcom." Then I would pretend she hurt my feelings and she would hold her arms out and say,"but your my dweebdotcom".

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 10 Apr 2013 21:13
Thank you for sharing the story of how you got your username, Dweeb. I'm so sorry about Michelle. I'm sure having you around brightened her days.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#3 | Posted: 10 Apr 2013 22:51
When you explained to me about your user name last night, you left out the sad part. I'm so sorry for your loss, Dweeb. Life can be truly tragic sometimes.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 10 Apr 2013 23:10
A couple of days after she passed I was waiting out in front of my house for a ride to work. It was about 4 AM and I had a cheap Walkman radio headset that I was trying,if I was lucky, to tune to a clear station. Then the song Truly,Madly,Deeply came on crystal clear and from the beginning. It was special to me and Michelle and I started crying. When the song was over I looked up just in time to see a shooting star go streaking across the sky from horizon to horizon. I felt an amazing sense of enlightenment and peace of mind that is hard to describe but needs no description. It was incredible.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 05:27
Take care Dweebdotcom. she lives on in your memories and heart, and that is the most important part in your sharing your life with her. It is all right to cry, I am sure she would be very happy you felt free enough to do that.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 12:51
Dweebdotcom:
an amazing sense of enlightenment and peace of mind that is hard to describe but needs no description.

That is so important Dweeb! And I know exactly what you mean.
canadianspankee:
she lives on in your memories and heart, and that is the most important part in your sharing your life with her.

So true!
Thanks for sharing story Dweeb! I am sure many here can relate to the sentiment you describe.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 13:01
Thanks for sharing this poignant story.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 12 Apr 2013 02:09
canadianspankee:
It is all right to cry, I am sure she would be very happy you felt free enough to do that.

Thank you Canada and you are right but it was over 10 years ago and when I saw her shooting across the sky I started smiling and I haven't stopped since.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 15 Apr 2013 09:02
Your story really touched my heart Dweeb.
I wont bore you with the story behind my nic.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 15 Apr 2013 09:12
Thank you dund93, but if there is a story behind your nic im sure it's not boring.It means something to you so i would like to know it.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 12
brandispank, danjackson84, Joechangiowa, processdog, rudabega
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9