LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

RIP Annette Funicello

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 03:47
OMG, I remember as a kid going to the movies and watching the beach movies with her and Frankie Avalon. Then right after that was a Godzilla movie. I can still see her in the stands at the Mickey Mouse Club.

RIP Annette.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 04:35
I remember watching the Mickey Mouse Club as a kid on a small back and white TV. It was a regular afternoon ritual that my friends and I never missed.

Annette was always the sweetest young girl and, unlike so many of the latter day child stars, never seemed to lose that quality.

Rest in peace, indeed.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 05:21
Believe it or not during her Mickey days there was no television where we lived so I missed her formative years but the beach movies were cool and she was always a lady. Sad to see her go but she left lots of happiness behind. Surf on Annette,

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 06:15
Alas, I was a generation or so too late to see her glory days, but I saw some of her movies on Saturday afternoons (before infomercials they used to play old movies that hardly any one watched).

Back in those days I could picture her either as a beach bunny who needed her bottom smacked or as a take charge babysitter dishing things out to naughty charges. There was something about her that made both ideas seem completely innocent.

Old Walt looked after her and the Mouseketeers of her generation. He would be rolling in his grave if he knew what happened to the next generation (Britney and Co). Annette was the class act that Britney and Co could have, should have, followed.

At least she's at peace now. I heard that it's been years since she was able to communicate with anyone. MS sucks.

Goodgulf

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 06:54
She was the first girl I fell in love with on TV and I always thought she was the most beautiful of all the beach babe movies out in those years. A boyhood crush that came up every time over the years when I would read or see her name in the newspapers or magazines.

Of course as one gets older childhood crushes don't seem like much, but to me it got me through a lot of bad days when I could dream and hopes that one day I would actually meet her and marry her. Sigh...

CS

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 07:09
Definitely one of my first crushes when I was young and watched MMC. I also remember her beach movies with Frankie Avalon. She certainly could fill a bikini well, especially the top. A beautiful and very classy lady who will be missed. RIP, Annette...

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 14:17
I saw her on the Mouseketeers when I was about 5 years old and followed her acting career all through my teens. I was shocked when she was diagnosed with MS and could no longer dance. Her movies were wholesome and her leading guys dreamy. they say these things happen in threes That's two icons passed, Annette and Margret. who will be the third this week?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 15:42
tfs:
I remember watching the Mickey Mouse Club as a kid on a small back and white TV.

Me too! I remember watching in wonder as Annette sprouted breasts that couldn't be hidden by her mouse club outfit. In a way, Annette was my first love. I watched her on our black & white TV while whispering her name under my breath. Since she was perfect, remote and unobtainable, a prepubescent boy couldn't pick a safer or more wholesome love interest.

For whatever reason, she never figured into my spanking fantasies and I never watched her beach movies. To me, she will always be that perfect girl bulging out of her Micky Mouse Club uniform.

It certainly wasn't Annette's fault that I somehow turned into a butt connoisseur rather than a breast man.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 20:44
Bogiephil1:
She certainly could fill a bikini well, especially the top.

Actually she refused to wear a bikini in those beach movies and always wore a one piece swimsuit. She was never my favorite as I thought that she was a little prudish. Raquel Welsh from some of those movies, well that is another story.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 23:03
I'll admit I cried when I heard about her death. It's one of the few times in my adult life I can remember crying. I was a big fan of Annette. I remember watching her beach party movies back in the '60s. They seemed a little naughty to me back then. Looking back, they were so wholesome that I wonder how could have ever thought that. Rest in peace, Annette. I hope to meet you some day in a better world.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 5
Alef, yokogawa
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9