library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Review of High School Paddling Blog

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Apr 2013 00:46
In case there is any one interested in the subject of paddling of high school girls I would like to point out that there is a blog site out there with some fairly interesting content. Bascially, just plug in high school paddling blog into google and it will appear. For those who may not know, there are still several states in the US which allow paddling of high school students, both boys and girls. The rules for carrying out such punishments vary but these schools actually do exist. What I wish to do in the next few sentences is provide a review or at least my own opinion on the blog site which I have referenced.

It appears the blog has been created by Michael Masterson who runs realspankings.com and realspankingsinstute.com. Just about all the images and short promo videos come from these two sites with a few from fiemhandspanking.com also included. First off, let me state that these are spanking fantasy sites and almost all of the images appearing do not depict how a real school paddling is carried out although there are a few, such as a short promo video featuring teen Brandi being paddled over clothing that cmoe close to depicting the real thing.

The paddling's especially those being applied to the bare bottom are excellent, very authentic effects as far as the impact of the paddle upon the young girl's bare buttocks. However, there are some serious detractions (at least in my opinion). I like realism and I feel these portrayls could have been so much better had Michael looked and dressed the part. You do not see deans or high school principals with long hair in a poney tail wearing sweat shirts. In all fairness to Michael, he has since cut his hair and at least looks closer to the part then before. His paddling technique is fairly authentic when making these school paddling videos.

In order to really pull off a great video of this type it is essential that the principal looks the part. The models they use are all very attractive young ladies and many seem to be able to take one heck of a paddling. The images of "the effects of the paddle" upon their bare bottoms support this statement. Of course the bare bottomed school paddlings are not realistic from the standpoint that this is how these punishments are really carried out, but from an illustrating the effects point of view they are excellent.

All - in - all, for anyone interested in school paddling scenarios this blog provides some interesting content despite the fact that the appearance of the principal is completely unrealistic.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Apr 2013 20:08
The address for that blog is: http://schoolpaddlingblog.com/

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Apr 2013 20:17
Good heavens, those are some nasty bruises. They sure can take a paddling is right. Thanks Robert, and TT.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Apr 2013 17:42
This brought back memories of witnessing when I was teaching. I never saw anyone receive more than 4 swats, but this is very realistic.

gail
Female Author

Canada
#5 | Posted: 5 Apr 2013 18:26
bendover:
Good heavens, those are some nasty bruises.

They look brutal to me, not nasty....

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 Apr 2013 16:59
The RealSpankings people do some great work. They are associated with World Spanking Forum one of the first sites I became a regular visitor to back in 2005. They had a great chat room, some wonderful people who conversed on a wide variety of topis, both spanking and non-spanking related. However, the site shut down for a long time, and when it came back it never has been the same. Very little chat activity-sometimes Betty of the company tries to organize one, and they do get visitors. But often don't know about it until after the fact.
Michael Masterson also has another longrunning blog, as many of you likely know. As for school paddling, it does hold its fascination, even for those of us who don't believe in r/l school paddling, particularly when it involves teen girls and adult males.
Have to admire the models for what they can take. Chatted some with the one called Bailey back then and it was very nice.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
caveman25, JulianApostate, mraymond111, Ramus, redderek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9