LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

F/F Paddle Clubs?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 31 Mar 2013 17:51
The recent article in WellRead Weekly about Mr magazine caused me to recall something I read about long ago, maybe in Mr or another magazine, maybe in one of those old paperbacks from the 70s that would occasionally be about spanking you could find in an adult bookstore.
This was some woman talking about paddle clubs where women into spanking could join. It said something about there being a standard sort of uniform, tight capri pants and no underwear, and some way of drawing lots to determine who got spanked, when and whether a girl had to remove her pants,etc.
Remember it said that an unlucky girl sometimes had to take off her pants and get spanked bare all evening, and that if she was lucky could keep her pants on the whole time, and at the end get to smile at the women who had to try and ease sore bottoms back into tight pants.
Sounds very 50s, maybe early 60s, when lesbian clubs were very clandestine. The pants too seem to be from that time, understand tight pants, something called toreador pants, were in fashion with some women(surely those who thought they had cute bottoms).
Brings to mind some vintage spanking stuff you run into on the Web, Bettie Page and the like. Wonder if anyone else has heard of those paddle clubs of the past.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 31 Mar 2013 23:13
I've heard of them - but I doubt they ever existed outside the letters and the fantasies of the people who wrote them.

Then again, I've heard from various sources that "birch clubs" existed during the Victorian Age. Women who (for moral reasons) would gather to either watch or administer birching to errant servants, orphans, etc. Those "clubs" sound more believable than paddle clubs.

Goodgulf

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Apr 2013 04:08
I have not heard of such paddle clubs but I love the idea and would like to know more about this. I do remember an old Shadow Lane audio tape I heard many years ago. It was one of those tapes where Eve Howard would interview one of their models. I can't remember off the top of my head exactly which one it was, possibly Delores "Dee" Cortez. But she told a story about belonging to a similar club except they used a cane instead of the paddle. I remember she said that they called themselves 'The Bamboo Girls.'

cayenne
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 1 Apr 2013 09:15
Well, this has certainly brightened my day. Just the thought of secret spanking clubs is such a turn-on. I feel a story coming on...

But no, I'd never heard of this particular variety.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 1 Apr 2013 11:53
What a brilliant idea, and one that could be expanded.
I've always dreamed of a 'spanking club', where that area's devotees, could meet for drinks and chats.
Of course, there would have to be some vetting, and perhaps a membership fee in order to keep out the undesirables, but that shouldn't be too difficult to arrange.
I would say that every major, and some minor, cities in most countries should accommodate such an establishment.
I for one, would love the opportunity to just sit and talk, to other spankos, in a friendly, social atmosphere.
The sharing of experiences and the spreading of networks would surely benefit us all.
Of course, it's just a fantasy, but we all can dream can't we?...

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 8 Apr 2013 22:56
I think there are a few such clubs around even to this day. Just poking around on the internet and you'll probably find one or two. Crimson Moon out of Chicago is one such club. Shadow Lane I know used to host big spanking parties at major hotels such as up in Vegas (or Las Vegas). I think there are spanking clubs around.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 00:16
I attended such a party in Palm Springs put on by Shadow Lane. It was a school theme. It was at a hotel/resort where The Brat Pack once performed.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 02:28
There is an 'alternative-lifestyle' group (basically BDSM) in Birmingham that hosts, among other things, spanking parties and educational demos. I contacted them about a hand-spanking demo they had this past weekend, but you had to be a member to attend, which involves jumping through a lot of hoops and paying dues. I figured I could handle a demo - probably not a party. Spanking is just a small part of what they do though.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 21:17
For those who are interested you might want to check out The Spanking Club Of New York at: https://www.scony.com/

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 21:22
I have a story on site already called "Invite to a Party" if anyone is interested.

I know, shameless plugging, but what can a guy do....LOL

CS

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Alanrg, donut88, dougmorton, kanestrokes, mcfly108, meyer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9