library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Comment of the quarter nomination: IslandCarol's "Decadence"

gail
Female Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 18:25
I know we don't have an award for top commenters, but IC must surely take the cake...a wonderful Black Forest cake at that !
Her comments are an inspiration; if she was my only reader, I would write for her, just to get my ego stroked in the way only she can do it.

And this one in particular...just how wonderful is this ? It could win a short (very-short) literary competition all on it's own:

"I think I am caught up on your page, dear author, and feel overly fed, like I have eaten too many chocolates and sipped too much raspberry liquor. I am quite satisfied. Your decadent stories have that effect!"

WOW !!!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 20:55
Yes, I have also received similar charming, ego-polishing, & clever comments from our very own Island Queen. I also appreciate that she can be trusted to honestly tell me what she doesn't like!

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 21:00
What about the next challenge to be to write the most entertaining and eloquent comment? IC would certainly be hard to beat.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Mar 2013 21:05
IC has a way of stroking an author's ego even when they don't display one. I've received some very charming and heartfelt comments from our Island Lady. I fully agree with gail. It puts a warm feeling in one's body to know that a story deserves such praise.

Thanks IC. For the ones I've received, and for the ones that are to come.

Pat

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 26 Mar 2013 09:23
Well, dear friends, aren't you easy to please! thank you. I am tickled. But, truly, I need an interesting text to make an interesting comment. And you guys produce those on a regular basis. Can you believe when I first joined, I lurked almost a year before I began to comment. Comment of the quarter? You are making this up, right?
Islandcarol

blimp
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 28 Mar 2013 11:28
I would go along with those sentiments. Islandcarol has an amusing offbeat way of looking at things. I think this is an interesting idea of Gail's. Perhaps we could have the Black Forest Gateaux quarterly prize for commenting every three months!! Also worth consideration, the Black Forest Gateaux wooden spoon award for the most foolish comment of the last three months (the Black Forest Gateaux could be then applied externally!)

graypeterpaul
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 30 Mar 2013 12:22
Do you really need more than one gateau, blimp?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 30 Mar 2013 12:42
graypeterpaul:
Do you really need more than one gateau, blimp?

Need, or want?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 30 Mar 2013 14:49
njrick:
Need, or want?

There's a difference?

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 11
Calibos, carma, sagitarius, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9