LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking over panties.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#31 | Posted: 3 Jun 2013 23:41
Thanks to all those members and authors who took the time responded to my question.

I remember reading in a US mag some years ago in the letters section where a parenting couple
made their 15year old daughter wear her special "spanking panties". These were white bikini nylon, a size to small that gave the impression that they were sprayed on. The mothers reasoning was that wearing such panties enabled the spanking to last longer. Hence the nature of my previous request.

Ffrosstie.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 19:02
Ffrosstie,

The reason for the small or undersized panties would be that the girls buttocks cheeks will stick out because the panties are to small. I don't think you have to guess how it's going to feel when she is having a paddle or perhaps strap being applied soundly to her bottom. Yes it's bascially going to be bare bottomed and the 15 year old will be learning a painfull lesson. I don't know whether the spanking would last longer but I promise it will be much more intence. In addition, for some reason nylon panties seem to intensify the pain of the spanking. Ask any young lady that has been punished over sheer nylon panties.

ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#33 | Posted: 4 Jun 2013 23:06
Robert,

You are quite correct. In my experience it gives the spankee some modesty, especialy a 15 year old.
The nylon definitely provides no protedtion and the tighter and sheerer the fabric the easier it is to determine the changing colour of the bottom. Where modesty isnt relavent then the sliding of the panties down the thighs to the knees can be a powerful humiliation tool......

Ffrosstie

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
asanders, bbob20, cady09, danjackson84, katee, molly2play, mrjpayne
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9