LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking over panties.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
flip230
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 02:17
Speaking only from my personal preference.. I much rather pull them down myself.
I think if a survey were taken of female bottoms the number would tip i"n favor of" having them being pulled down/removed by the top. Perhaps, the makings of a survey!

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 03:00
the "girls" in my Structure and Accountability" series are spanked on their panties, althogh sometimes they do public corner time with their bare bum on display

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#23 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 09:31
I would be happy to begin flip230's survey by ticking the box marked 'top pulls knickers down' and also the box marked 'whilst over the knee'.
For my stories i try to alter between the girl removing knickers herself, having the top do it and starting off knickerless to begin with! But that's purely for varieties sake.
My only goal is that one way or another she ends up bare bottomed.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 10:27
I see it as just good manners. A few initial spanks gives the girl something else to think about, so the lowering of the knickers, when it happens, is slightly less embarrassing for her.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 12:37
I think it depends partly on the participants, but mostly on the situation. Sometimes, especially for stories, it is entirely appropriate for the panties to remain in place.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 16:08
An interesting situation is when the girl is wearing a thong, or similarly skimpy underthings. In that case, her bottom is effectively completely unprotected from a spanking, while she is allowed to preserve a trace of modesty. (Though there is something inherently naughty and immodest about wearing a thong in the first place, so this goes either way.)

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#27 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 16:38
If it were purely a case of baring the bottom for practical purposes then i agree, thongs can be left in place...but it isn't (IMHO). Pulling panties down is a big part of the spanking on an emotional level as well. It heightens humility and vulnerability. It leaves the spankee with no doubt as to who is in charge of the situation. It is just an integral part of the whole delicious ritual.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 17:05
Minidancer:
Pulling panties down is a big part of the spanking on an emotional level as well. It heightens humility and vulnerability. It leaves the spankee with no doubt as to who is in charge of the situation

I agree. Baring the bottom feels to me like a necessary part of the process. Humbling for the spankee (though hopefully not humiliating).

For this reason I'm always just a little bit disappointed to read stories in which panties are not removed, even when from the point of view of the story it is appropriate that they are not.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 20:31
jefesse:
Baring the bottom feels to me like a necessary part of the process.

I think that it is a valuable part of the process, but I believe that it is possible for the spankee to feel humble and learn the lesson without it.

Stories and RL are not necessarily equivalent. But, one of the best stories on this site, in my opinion, is 'Will Broadbent's Finest Hour' by Alan Barr in which no clothing at all is removed.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 2 Jun 2013 22:04
I remember a cartoon in one of the CP magazines, Janus or one of those and it had a picture of a girl over the teacher's lap, her skirt was around her ankles and her panties had been pulled up so that they were wedged into the cleft between her buttocks and she was saying: 'When I campaigned for skirts to remain down and panties up this isn't what I meant!'

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 12
Balor, carpenter, chris37, davidrodg, Hotscot, patxi, retired8, rickshaw, stevenr, wzudko
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9