LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking over panties.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#1 | Posted: 14 Mar 2013 22:28
Are there any in stories within the library where there are detailed descriptions
of females being spanked in their panties? Being prepared for their spanking, pulling up their panties,
smoothing them out when otk , what a wonderful sight to behold etc...etc....

Thankyou.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 Mar 2013 23:13
This happens fairly consistently to April in my "Backfire" series. So far, each chapter has seen her spanked once in her panties (usually a thong, because that's how I roll) and once bare.

Self plug go!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 15 Mar 2013 01:23
You could try some of the stories by Cherry Red, he writes a lot about panties I would say.

Just type Ch into the 'Enter Author' space and his name will show.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 15 Mar 2013 14:36
ffrosstie,

I do know that drkeate likes descriptions of panties as he stated in a comment on one of my stories. You might check his stories, too.

drkeate
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 16 Mar 2013 20:28
You're quite right, I do! Try The Correction Committee for instance

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 05:24
Panties, not knickers and not white as they are always standard issue in most stories but all the colors of the rainbow and then taken down as Dr Keate does so well. Note SMN thongs work as well and will certainly check out your stories as well.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 17:39
I enjoy spankings over panties stories too, whether or not they end up being taken down at some point.
All kinds of panties too. Know that some spanking folks dislike thongs for they say they take away the anticipation of seeing what a bottom looks like after the panties(or knickers) are lowered.
Not me, love spanking stories involving thongs,both panties and swimwear, and in fact have written several with that component.
Then again, would enjoy a story where a much older lady got her "granny panties" warmed by a spanking and/or got them taken down.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 17 Mar 2013 21:52
Redskinluver:
I enjoy spankings over panties stories too, whether or not they end up being taken down at some point.

Pretty much my view, although in my stories the panties are almost always taken down. I always give some thought to the colour and general description of the panties and try to make them surprising or amusing in some way - for example a policewoman with real little-girly panties, a teddy bear on or something.

manta
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 18 Mar 2013 00:26
pants must always be removed

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 18 Mar 2013 00:58
manta:
pants must always be removed

Yes; absolutely. It's the humiliation and the embarrassment of slowly removing them, prior or a little after the spanking is started.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
DurableGents, Filbert74, Jake15, Tengen, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9