The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Dana Delaney from Exit to Eden

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 00:30
Seegee:
It's a damned good show titch. It wouldn't surprise at all if Ava has a dominant role with Boyd. He's a highly talented actor too, he played a transexual on an episode of Sons of Anarchy and it was hard to reconcile that with Boyd from Justified. Did a damn good job, though.

Walton Goggins (Boyd) first came to my attention in the earlier FX show "The Shield" as one of Vic (Michael Chiklis) Mackey's "crew" of crooked cops. He did an excellent job in that show too. His role as the tranny on SOA was equally hard to reconcile with his role on "The Shield".

I know it's nit-picking but nearly all the "hillbillies" on Justified (except for the meth-heads and prostitutes) seem to have extremely good teeth. I guess dental care has improved in the region recently...

johnm
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 18:35
Ah yes, Dana Delaney in Exit to Eden as she ties up Elliot and spanks him with an antique hairbrush, the essence of F/M dreams!

The only thing that would be better would be OTK.

But when I watched her in Exit, I got the distinct impression that she really knew what this was all about. She did not ACT like a novice. She knew how to wield an instrument of punishment and she knew what it meant to be on the receiving end. As a really good actress, she convinced me that she wasn't JUST acting.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 18:42
I remember reading at the time that Dana was coached by an actual dominatrix and even worked a shift or two in a dungeon.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 25 Feb 2013 21:40
I remember that interview she said that she actually worked with a dominatrix to get into the role. I believe she may have accompanied her on a house call, because she said something along the lines of it being very empowering to go to a guy's house and spank his bottom.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 15
Alef, dash13uk, Flavius, lintbunny, MiaKat, MikeBoyce, Omegalodon, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9