The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Dana Delaney from Exit to Eden

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
titch
Male Member

England
#21 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 22:21
Bogiephil1:
Speaking of fantasy spankers, Joelle Carter (Ava) on "Justified" seems to be inclined towards being a discipliarian.

I don't know if we have had 'Justified' on UK television but I just googled Joelle Carter as I didn't know who she was or what she looked like. I now agree with Bogiephil, she oozes disciplinarian in her look, I see her assisting Dana Delaney with my discipline, I annoyed them both, the two of them doling the spanks sounds good to me! Scary but who am I to argue! <grin>

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 22:47
If you hear her accent titch Joelle takes on an even more Domme attitude as does Natalie Zea, but I think Joelle's accent is her natural one whereas Natalie probably puts it on. I could definitely see Joelle going out to cut a switch for use on a naughty male backside.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 10:04
Seegee:
I could definitely see Joelle going out to cut a switch for use on a naughty male backside.

I could see Joelle ordering the naughty male in question to go outside and cut his [i]own[i] switch. Probably at least three, well trimmed, and subject to additional strokes if he picks ones that aren't thick or sturdy enough...

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 11:47
I saw Live Nude Girls several years ago. I thought Dana gave probably the most realistic performance to date of a female spanko in a main stream movie. She was just a very normal married women living in the suburbs who happen to like some spanking now and then.

I'm a big fan of Justified. I agree Ava Crowder would be a very effective spanker and in a weird way I can see Boyd submitting to discipline from her, especially given his odd religious convictions and the way they are in constant conflict with his basic criminal nature.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 12:31
Talking of fantasy spankers. I just watched 72yr old Esther Rantzen on the Piers Morgan chat show and found her incredibly sexy as she sat there showing a repectable but lovely pair of legs. I could just imagine her pulling some unfortunate miscreant over her lap and spanking them soundly. Preferably me!

titch
Male Member

England
#26 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 19:04
Seegee:
If you hear her accent titch Joelle takes on an even more Domme attitude as does Natalie Zea, but I think Joelle's accent is her natural one whereas Natalie probably puts it on. I could definitely see Joelle going out to cut a switch for use on a naughty male backside.

I must make an effort to find this 'Justified' somewhere because certain accents most certainly make me tingle at the prospect of being spanked and if she sounds half as stern as you say Seegee, I will nip down the garden and cut a few switches in case she brings Dana round to play. What's wrong with a boy dreaming Lol!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 19:53
It's a damned good show titch. It wouldn't surprise at all if Ava has a dominant role with Boyd. He's a highly talented actor too, he played a transexual on an episode of Sons of Anarchy and it was hard to reconcile that with Boyd from Justified. Did a damn good job, though.

york
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 21:03
I believe the director of Exit to Eden was the great comedy creator Gary Marshall. Happy Days, Mork & Mindy, Lavern & Shirley, Pretty Woman etc. His sister is Penny Marshall. I guess he has a kink. Exit was the best mainstream movie that dealt with TTWD/.

york
Male Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 21:21
Morena is a great dom. In the short lived TV series V she was fantastic as the alien commader who ordered her daughter"s leg broken & imprissioned her mother. Great body.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 21:30
For those not familiar with Justified, it's basically the Soprano's only with what most people would think of as hillbillies. Based on the writings of Elmore Leonard, the stories center around the goings on in Harlan County, Kentucky. Harlan is in a rural, mountainous area of Eastern Kentucky known primarily for coal mining. The area is also known as Bloody Harlan for its long history of familial feuds and violent labor disputes. Set in the present day, the central character in Raylan Givens, a deputy U.S. marshal who is a native of Harlan. When the series started he'd been absent from his native Harlan for many years working in other areas of the county. After he kills a drug kingpin in Miami in a questionable shooting the only field office that will have him is the one in Kentucky headed by his friend and Marshal Service mentor. This unfortunately requires him to frequently police Harlan where he is related in some way to everyone and where many of his childhood friends and even his own father are involved in various criminal activities. The show is also notable for having a number of very strong female characters.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Filbert74, mobblers, Mslonelyhearts, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9