LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Dana Delaney from Exit to Eden

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 13:50
Good news for anyone who is a fan of actress Dana Delaney. Her forensic crime series, Body Of Proof is back on ABC in the U.S. for another half-season. Tuesdays@10PM EDT. She was one of the stars in an 90s BDSM classic Exit To Eden. I hope you see this Wheatwine.

turk
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 16:35
I loved that movie.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 18:15
Gee, I never put the two together. I will have to check the show out. Thanks

sandybates
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 18:22
Wasn't there another movie where Dana Delaney was spanked over a desk by gangsters? In sort of a dream sequence if I remember correctly.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 18:37
the movie is Live Nude Girls which is actually just a bunch of women talking. Kinda like Sex in the City.
the gangster was the director of Exit to Eden. Thus the joke of why it was in the movie. It was her turn to get spanked.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 18:44
Yikes! I think that's on as the same time as Justified.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 21:24
I love Dana Delaney, she is just so gorgeous, she's one of those ladies that I can only ever see as a top, never a bottom though and I have seen Live Nude Girls.

titch
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 21:56
Dana Delaney as long been my dream Domme/Top, the amount of my fantasies she as appeared in would take an age to write. I agree with Seegee, I see her purely as a top and she would be amazing, I'm confident, or is that me having yet another Dana Delaney dream <wg> The scenarios are endless but strict headmistress is my favourite and I'm sure she would swing a mean cane. I did see the godfather clip and she looked amazing but F/M is my thing so can we have her back in charge please!

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 22 Feb 2013 00:13
Wheatwine:
Yikes! I think that's on as the same time as Justified.

I love "Justified" too. Why don't you record one and watch the other?

I LOVE Dana Delany, but my interest in her is entirely of a carnal nature. When "Exit to Eden" came out, I regarded it as a gift from heaven. The main attraction to me is the nudity displayed by her, not the BDSM component, although I found it interesting. My favorite quote is when the one "bottom" infatuated with Rosie O'Donnell told her he would "do anything" for her and she replied "Paint my house." I still have a copy of course and watch it from time to time, along with the "godfather" scene from "Live Nude Girls". I just hope that isn't a "stunt butt" in that scene because that's one magnificent ass...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 22 Feb 2013 01:14
Justified is a great show. I just wish they'd kept Natalie Zea on it, there's another fantasy spanker of mine.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 10
blistered49, Glenlivet
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9