LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Happy birthday Flopsy

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
cindy2
Female Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 20:35
Happy Birthday, Flopsy. You give so much of yourself and I and everyone else appreciate it so much. Hugs.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 22:11
Seegee:
Hope you get all the carrots you can eat!

Carrots?! Bring out the chocolates

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 22:19
smeple:
Happy Birthday, Flopsy. Thanks for all you do for the library. From the first few posts, it seems you like scotch, condensed milk, spanks (I knew that one, of course) carrots, donkey pancakes (?) and beers. I will have one of each, in your honor. Have a great one!

Ah yes, anyone reading about donkey pancakes may scratch their head and wonder about my taste in exotic foods ... donkey pancakes and donkey pies stemmed from a wonderful bit of silliness on another site where I was awarded the dubious title of Catering Manager for my own restaurant called The Burnt Muffin - featuring the finest burnt cuisine known to man!

So- the donkey pancakes are on me! You should try them - they put hairs on your chest ... not that I have hairs on MY chest

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 23:06
Happy Birthday, Ms. Bunny. I may be late to the party, as usual, but my wishes are heartfelt. Thanks for all you do--you deserve lots of good things today and always. Hope you get (got?) lots of birthday spankings -- all the best to you!

MikeBrown
Male Member

USA
#45 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 23:23
Happy Birthday Flopsy. Thanks for all your efforts at the LSF. I hope you got the birthday spanking of your dreams, and had a very wonderful day.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 15
donut88, RABRLA
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9