LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Made Mistake with Maternal One

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Feb 2013 06:31
For years, my Maternal One has known I write CP material. She has even read some of it. Yesterday, being extremely excited the Library chose one of my works to grace their e-books (thank you very much), I mentioned it to her. Her response was that I should get paid, as a matter of copywrite. I didn't think too much of that. Frankly, I consider it a great honor. Those works I sell, I sell, but when one is sharing for free and is being honored for one of those works....

Just one of those times, I guess, when I try very hard not to be like Her.

BTW, after years of inactivity, I am finally writing again. I have one story almost half done and a couple in various stages of progress.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 14 Feb 2013 06:46
The 'Maternal One' should be delighted and proud that you are kind enough to donate a story to such a good cause as the LSF hehe! I am sure, if some attitude adjustment is required., the LSF officials could let you borrow Miss Thrashbottom!

I too am very delighted to have a story chosen for the anthology and I am also pleased to hear you have got your writing Mojo back!!! I too am fighting writers block, with the help of a good friend!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 14 Feb 2013 08:06
I'm sad to hear about your experience, but pleased that you are writing again.
Jools that friend wouldn't be called Mr Cane by any chance?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Feb 2013 13:35
kerrsutherland:
I have one story almost half done and a couple in various stages of progress.

90% done and only 90% to go.

Guy

mati
Female Member

Germany
#5 | Posted: 14 Feb 2013 17:55
kerrsutherland:
Just one of those times, I guess, when I try very hard not to be like Her.

At least you are so much concerned about how she is, what she is thinking and how you are, that I would guess she is still more your mother than just the maternal one.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
Calibos, DarJack, dougmorton, hunter, jogreenknickers, PGreenham, skirtspankger
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9