library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

How many more authors...?

ordalie
Female Member

France
#1 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 11:24
How many more authors do you intend to accept? As things are now, I'm way out of my depth and quite giddy. I stick to those I know, of course I realise it's not fair but what can I do?

Lochinvar
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 11:35
Hopefully they will continue to accept anyone who has a story to tell and the ability to tell it.

When I want to look at new authors rather than those I favour then I find the Lucky Dip tab an excellent means of checking out what stories take my fancy.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 11:47
Good to know I'm one of your favoured authors, Ordalie - thank you! But it's well worth checking out a new author now and then - you never know what delights you might find. As Lochinvar says, Lucky Dip is a fine way to discover them.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 14:26
ordalie:
How many more authors do you intend to accept?

I'm reminded that someone supposedly once seriously suggested that the US Patent Office be closed because obviously everything worth inventing had already been invented. Millions of world-changing inventions later, that idea seems (well) ... quaint.

In the same light, I see no reason to close a library to new material just because what we have today seems so grand. As long as there are creative human minds at work, we can expect to enjoy wonderful new creative works.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#5 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 14:42
Well, sorry! I had not noticed the Lucky Dip!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 15:40
You can also use the SEARCH and the BROWSE, ordalie, if you haven't already. As Guy says, "There are so many wonderful and creative works to be read. Continue to enjoy.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 Feb 2013 08:34
Search & browse have been terrific.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#8 | Posted: 9 Feb 2013 10:01
ordalie:
How many more authors do you intend to accept?

Hopefully many, many more! Who can get enough of great spanking fiction, right? The more the merrier in this wonderfully welcoming and appreciative place!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 9 Feb 2013 12:40
jools:
in this wonderfully welcoming and appreciative place!

and now (thanks to the anthology)... FUNDED.
(well, if people buy)

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 12
Alef, andres, Artemishel, Bilboa, Frspanko, Golterenn, mihaispk, oldwrangler2, Patron, Salguod, Steve0958
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9