library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Lusting after celebrities

SNM
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 12:17
We've had a few threads of this nature in the last several months, mostly along the lines of "which famous _____ would you like to spank?" It makes me wonder something.

With the exception of spanking models, who have a special appeal for us due to them being very into our kink, why do celebrities dominate so many people's fantasies? They tend to be good looking, but look out the window in any college town and you will see at least as much physical beauty. A lot of them have strong or quirky personalities, but so do some people within your social circle. So, why does being a singer, actress, famous-for-being-famous cultural black hole, or athlete make someone tower above the sexual fantasy landscape like a divine monolith?

I'm not saying this is a bad thing. I'm just wondering what the special appeal is, because I don't understand it.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 13:23
I think some of it is a form of envy, for what they are, and all the fame and wealth they have. Then when they act in a way that looks like they don't appreciate the good fortune most of us could not even dream of , we think they need to be punished.
Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan come to mind here
Others may come across as bratty(Miley Cyrus),vacuous(Kim Kardashian), slutty(Lady Gaga, Britney Spears),arrogant and thoughtless toward others in our perception(Angelina Jolie).
And some just have gorgeous bottoms that they seem to like to show off and that we cannot help but imagine spanking them, or imagining them getting spanked. The WWE divas, Shakira,Jennifer Lopez, Kardashian, Nicole "Coco" Austin are some example s of those who fit this image.
All have different fantasies. Some may fantasize about spanking Jessica Biel, Penelope Cruz,Nicki Minaj, or some other celebrity. To others it may be the girl next door, the bitchy co-worker, a snooty cheerleader you remember from high school, or one's domineering mother-in-law.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 13:42
Redskinluver:
And some just have gorgeous bottoms that they seem to like to show off and that we cannot help but imagine spanking them, or imagining them getting spanked. The WWE divas, Shakira,Jennifer Lopez, Kardashian, Nicole "Coco" Austin are some example s of those who fit this image.

See, this is the main thing that leaves me scratching my head. Beautiful women (and probably men) are a dime a dozen. I've met tens - maybe even hundreds - of girls with bottoms like Beyonce and Kim Kardashian's. What makes the famous ones more physically appealing?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 13:44
Spanking aside, a fascination with celebrities is very deeply imbedded in our culture. As others have noted, some are beautiful, most are rich, but many have talents that the rest of us can't possibly match and can only admire. Few would call Susan Boyle beautiful, nor dream of spanking her, yet she is certainly a celebrity and has a huge circle of admirers. I could go on to list hundreds of rich and famous people (Neil Young, Allison Krauss, Elon Musk) that I admire greatly, but have never connected to any spanking fantasy.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 19:33
Personally, I think it's down to the power of advertising - get told often enough that so-and-so has a perfect bottom or outstanding good looks and it's easy to believe it, even though you might know of people who look just as good or better. (And, SNM, if you really do know tens or hundreds of girls with bottoms like Beyonce or Kim Kardashian I can only envy you...)
It's also easier to share an interest in spanking celebrities, because people know who they are - if someone started a thread such as 'Which girl from my office would you like to spank?' it wouldn't generate much interest unless you could provide photos, videos and other details of the girls in question.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 19:35
myrkassi:
(And, SNM, if you really do know tens or hundreds of girls with bottoms like Beyonce or Kim Kardashian I can only envy you...)

Go anywhere with a large African or Hispanic population, and you'll meet a similar number.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#7 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 20:07
SNM:
They tend to be good looking, but look out the window in any college town and you will see at least as much physical beauty.

celebrates are just symbols for a certain type of woman (or male). If I say: "I want to be spanked by Clooney" everybody knows, what I mean. If I say: "Oh, I want to be spanked by this terrible good looking guy who lives next street" nobody knows, what type of men I would like. Everybody knows Shakira, so it makes sense to talk about Shakira and not about the student in your town.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 22:04
I think because we see them so often, and they regularly portray roles in which we can imagine them either spanking or being spanked. Many of my stories have been fuelled by seeing something which to many people has nothing to do with spanking, but just ticks a box in my mind. Having said all that a piece which examines our wanting to be spanked by or spank everyday people could be interesting.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 10 Aug 2013 14:01
One of my favorite celebrities would be Helen Mirren. Yes, this mature actress has a bottom I would love to bare, and cane. How delightful it would be to raise her dress waist high, pull down her knicker's and apply this spanking implement a dozen times across her voluptuous naked rear end. Yes, one can dream of such a delight.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 12
canth256, gg12, Heroth, ricommers, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9