The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Does spanking make for a firmer bottom?

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 21:35
FiBlue:
Sounds like a great idea for a story - a personal trainer who includes regular spankings in his client's regimen.

I think its been done, several times -- which is no reason not to do it again, in my view.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 22:37
DLandhill:
I think its been done, several times -- which is no reason not to do it again, in my view.

I'm sure it has (as the Bible says, there is nothing new under the sun) but I agree. There is always room for another interpretation and another viewpoint.

I don't intend to write one -- that would require visits to a trainer for research. Perish the thought!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 23:36
I've got a BA article which kind of uses that theme. It was also the subject of a Spank Shop. Number 11 with Rhonda Littlemore. It's a intriguing idea. I wasn't the only one who used it in BA, either.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 10:16
Another two spanking models who now possess firmer bottoms now than when they first came on the scene: Jodie Carnell (sometimes spelled Karnell) and Jasmine Lau from the SOL family of websites. The audition videos of both girls will show a little bit of baby fat on both sets of cheeks. Fast forward to recent videos and photo sets, and any trace of that slight chubbiness is gone and both their bottoms are now very firm. Jodie works primarily as a "glam" model so you know the pressure is on her to stay as slim and trim as possible. Again, the question arises; how responsible is spanking alone for these firmer and cuter bottoms?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#35 | Posted: 4 Feb 2013 07:37
smartfulcodger:
he audition videos of both girls will show a little bit of baby fat on both sets of cheeks. Fast forward to recent videos and photo sets, and any trace of that slight chubbiness is gone

Perhaps they both got out of their teens?? Baby fat, as you call it is usually seen on pre-teens or early teens. Perhaps what you are describing is just a natural part of getting older. This is not to refute my previous comments that I do believe spanking does have 'some' positive effect on toning the cheeks.... especially in breaking down cellulite. It will not make you firmer or help you lose weight however! Somehow I can't imagine that spanking models ever suffered with cellulite as this is something which generally occurs in the susceptible, after the age of 35ish!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 4 Feb 2013 10:58
Alas, the debate rages on!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#37 | Posted: 4 Feb 2013 12:05
smartfulcodger:
how responsible is spanking alone for these firmer and cuter bottoms?

I very much doubt it would be attributed to spanking alone but I am sure spanking helps to tone the appearance of ageing cheeks (something which I very much doubt these spanking models would have to worry about yet. However, the affirmative opinion is a good selling point for converting a vanilla partner into giving a spanking a try! ie:

"John! get your wandering paws off of my bottom this instant!"

"But darling, you know how I'm just itching to spank that big bouncy moon of yours."

"John, now get this straight. There's no way in hell I'll ever let you spank me! And if you refer to my bottom as a big moon ever again I'll... I'll... urgh! I don't need you reminding me about my hideous craters!"

"But angel, a good spanking will do wonders for your butt cheeks. From what I've been told, regular over-the-knee therapy is a magic cure for that 'stubborn cellulite' you women are always complaining about!"

"Really....?"

"Yes; and think how much money you'll save not having to attend the gym so often." And think how much fun I'll have turning your sweet ass over my knees.

"Well... the gym has just put up its membership fee and I'd much rather spend the money on other things." If I quit, I'll be able to afford those new shoes.

"So you wanna give it a try?"

"Well, if you've heard it might work, then why not. Heaven knows I've tried everything else to get rid of my cellulite and nothing has shifted it yet!.... Oooh John! Whaaa....? Ouch! Oooh!.... Ahh! Mmmm... John, that actually feels quite... quite... err... sexy!"

I rest my case!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 4 Feb 2013 13:29
Reminds me of a TV commercial.." And just watch as those extra, unwanted pounds are spanked away!"

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 11:17
I can't seem to find whose spanking blog it was on, but I ran across a cute drawing of a woman shapely bare bottom and the words under it said:

A SPANKING EVERY NIGHT IS WHAT KEEPS THE CHEEKS MUSCLES NICE AND TIGHT

Obviously whoever penned this quotation certainly believes in the power of spanking alone to make for a firmer bottom. So spank on!

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 13:52
Certainly the continual flexing and unflexing of the gluteals during a spanking helps keep the toned but I don't think they are a replacement for squats, lunges and other more traditional forms of exercise.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 16
AlanBarr, hydegreen, kanestrokes, stu377
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9