The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Does spanking make for a firmer bottom?

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#21 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 03:59
Seegee:
genuine exercise if the only way to firm up and tone those flabby muscles.

Doesn't all that clenching count as exercise?

IMHO regular exercise is always best! And any severe spanking would cause a degree of damage from deep bruising to worse still...blood clots!!! However mild to moderate hand spankings or light floggings (most definitely not severe ) must surely help to some degree. With each swat the muscles contract and relax and the swats themselves increase blood supply to the tissues and like any form of deep (Swedish?) massage helps to break down superficial fat (cellulite). So my advice...combine regular exercise WITH regular mild to moderate spankings and most of all, enjoy those jouncing glutes!!!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#22 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 04:00
mati:
smartfulcodger:
then I say "Try Spanking for Better Health!"

Not so sure about this.

I would also think that topping is a great workout for the heart!!

mati
Female Member

Germany
#23 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 05:57
jools:
I would also think that topping is a great workout for the heart!

Ermmmm, I remember reading one of your stories where somebody suffered a heart attack while spanking his niece.....

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#24 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 06:15
mati:
Ermmmm, I remember reading one of your stories where somebody suffered a heart attack while spanking his niece.....

Yes! So true! But the poor fellow was verging on having a cardiac arrest anyway. He obviously lacked regular exercise and the sudden exertion caused problems. My point was that regular exercise whether topping or bottoming is a form of exercise and if carried out regularly must be good for body and mind!!!. If anyone is curious about the story mati mentions, it is called: The Big Overseas Experience. I won't give any spoilers as to whether or not the character survives!! You will have to read for yourself to find out!!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 06:27
I once knew a professional Domme who said that actually giving a good spanking was quite an extensive physical work out.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 10:24
Seegee:
I once knew a professional Domme who said that actually giving a good spanking was quite an extensive physical work out.

I'm sure it is. I doubt I'd have the stamina to spank as long and hard as most of the characters in my stories do.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 21:15
Does spanking make for a firmer bottom? I'm going to go literary here, and quote Hemingway:

"Isn't it pretty to think so?"

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 01:00
Another benefit for both participants!

Sounds like a great idea for a story - a personal trainer who includes regular spankings in his client's regimen.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 31 Jan 2013 12:10
I'm not sure if it makes for a firmer bottom but it does make for a firmer penis which later can be enjoyed by both participants.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 1 Feb 2013 15:25
Actually I think that being a spanking film spankee makes for more incentive to excercise in ways that maintain a firm bottom.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
ebbetsjim, gregtckr, jranders, PGreenham
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9