Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 07:08
Well, does it?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 07:26
Dunno about firmer but it certainly gives a deep massage to the gluteus max muscles and appears to be quite helpful for breaking up cellulite! No kidding! Who wants a firm butt anyway?! Shouldn't it be all soft and jouncy?? hehe

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 07:51
..... or for a firmer hand?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#4 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 08:23
Alef:
or for a firmer hand?

Now that goes without saying!!!

mati
Female Member

Germany
#5 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 09:09
Looking at all the spanking videos I would say: Yes, it makes firm buttocks and keeps young.
Looking at real spankees I would say: No, it makes fat and leads to cellulite.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 09:26
mati:
Looking at real spankees I would say: No, it makes fat and leads to cellulite.

Going by personal experience I have to disagree with that! If someone is overweight, though, then that is a separate issue in itself. However, any form of deep tissue massage (spanking hehe) helps to break up cellulite to some degree and will also help against the ravages of gravity. All that clenching has got to count as exercise right? And any form of targeted muscular exercise is beneficial to the area! Spankings won't, of course, help someone lose weight... unless the spankings themselves are used as a tool for weight loss motivation! That is a different story! So my advice, Mati, is get as many spankings as you can!!!!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 11:00
Uh...sure...yes... of course it does. Yep, that's what I'll be telling all the ladies. I'm gonna go with that.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 11:32
There's a teachers' conundrum which goes: "Do bastards become Headmasters or do Headmasters become bastards?". This seems similar. Does spanking cause firm bottoms or do firm bottoms cause spanking?

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 13:19
The reason why I asked the question was that I've noticed that some models when starting out in
spanking videos still seem to have a little baby fat left on their bums, or their bottom cheeks are still a bit chubby. They are not otherwise overweight in any way. Then like magic the baby fat is gone in just the matter of a couple of months.The spanking model once known as Katie Leigh was the foremost example of this. Each succeeding video she was in showed a progressively firmer bottom.So did all the spanking tan the excess fat off or was she working out on the StairMaster to firm up for the shoots, or was it a combination of both? If spanking was even partially responsible for Katie's cuter bum, then I say "Try Spanking for Better Health!"

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 13:26
smartfulcodger:
If spanking was even partially responsible for Katie's cuter bum,

Generalizing the apparent experience of a single spanking model makes for an almost irrefutable argument, don't you think? Hey ladies - try this!

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
ebbetsjim, Geoffrey, gregtckr, javajudge924, Nelon, PGreenham, vedapierceotk, viking72348
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9