LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Dancing on ice

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 10:20
For anyone in the UK, the theme for tomorrow night's show is School Disco. The publicity shot in today's paper shows celebs Anthea Turner, Beth Twaddle and Samia Ghadi dressed as schoolgirls. Anthea Turner in school uniform, guess what I'll be watching, while hoping Mrs Dund doesn't notice me drooling over all the knicker shots.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 11:02
Thanks for the heads up Dund.
The only thing is I'll have to watch it with the wife and remember to throw in a few comments about the dancing.
Don't mention their knickers...don't mention their knickers...don't mention their knickers...don't...

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 11:36
I know the feeling tysout. A strategically placed cushion on your lap helps helps hide your 'enjoyment'.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 17:32
Pretty ladies in schoolgirl outfits definitely 'RAISE' bodily interests.

supermario
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 17:40
it is not the raising of the bodily interest that worries me guys it is the turning red and resultant heat in said area that is the problem along with the turning on of the waterworks as a direct result of the application of said heat to painted area. Add to that the simple fact that squirming as though you have fire ants in your trousers does not create a good impression at work

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 18:53
If the ice panel judge Karen Barbour was dressed as a headmistress and wielding a tawse to use on the lovely Anthea Turner's bottom, I'd be in clover. Mind you a spanking for presenter Christine Bleakley wouldn't go amiss.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 7
badlad, Balor, chris37, Eris39, Geoffrey, hhouse, luke16, rdman, TheStingfan, TomboySpanker
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9