The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

LSF PUBLICATIONS - DIGRESSIONS

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 16:31
gail:
there are no 'hundreds of comments required' thresholds, payments to CS or any other ridiculous entry requirements.

No entry requirements you say....the inner circles have none either except for a small payment of funds which is shared....BUT at least the inner circles do not discriminate against male members of the KLSF. Who if only your Sapphic Society was in the modern age....tsk tsk...to bad it is based way back on 18th century or earlier ideas.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 19:38
SNM:
Twinklybum: a mobile android or a Nexus 7
I've...seen...things you people wouldn't believe.

Bottoms on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

I watched schoolgirls...dancing in pain across a headmaster's office.

All those...moments...will be lost in time. Like...marks...on healing skin.

Time...to die.

Well, you've had your two years' worth of spanking-oriented experiences, so be grateful for them.

The Smackwell Corporation can always create more 'spanklicants'... --C.K.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 09:43
So when do I get my Sapphic Circle membership card and will it bring me discounts on theater tickets and groceries?

gail
Female Author

Canada
#14 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 14:40
islandcarol:
So when do I get my Sapphic Circle membership card

All female members of KLSF automatically get membership. Unlike the culbs and Inner Inner Circles, there are no fees, donations or other strings attached.

We can discuss benefits when a dominant/assertive female member stands up and organizes us. Any volunteers, ladies ?

gail
Female Author

Canada
#15 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 14:44
canadianspankee:
Who if only your Sapphic Society was in the modern age....tsk tsk...to bad it is based way back on 18th century or earlier ideas.

I absolutely agree, and that is the delight of it. Old fashioned manners, elegance and an age steeped in eroticism that will never fade. We will stick to that CS, while you can go with your modern day 'wham bam whack whack ' approach.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
arrogantbastard, bjones111, derekjster, iluvsme, kerrsutherland, markie62, opb, Redwolf64, rupertsmith72
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9