LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Cane marks

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 15:42
What is it about the marks left by a skillfully administered cane that seem to enhance the beauty of an already attractive bottom and not detract from it?

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 16:34
I love to see cane marks on a naughty mature woman. I recommend that 'six or more strokes should be given to such a female.

titch
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 18:06
Sorry to be awkward <wg> but much as I love to see a lovely female bottom, whether with or without cane marks, I much prefer to feel the hot sting of rows of cane marks left on my own poor bottom, after a long hard session at the mercy (or not) of my Domme! Administered properly, it hurts very much and I realise it as been said a dozen times before but 'I love to hate the cane'

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 23:24
Thank you for your comments. I would like to expand the scope of the conversation a little. Why are canees so anxious to view their stripes in the mirror and continue to do so until they are gone? Why do they like to feel the raised-up weals and seem saddened by their fading and eventual disappearance? I have always been curious.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#5 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 16:24
smartfulcodger:
Why are canees so anxious to view their stripes in the mirror and continue to do so until they are gone? Why do they like to feel the raised-up weals and seem saddened by their fading and eventual disappearance?

Some sort of madness, I guess.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 17:28
smartfulcodger:
Why are canees so anxious to view their stripes in the mirror and continue to do so until they are gone? Why do they like to feel the raised-up weals and seem saddened by their fading and eventual disappearance? I have always been curious.

I would imagine that they simply enjoy receiving the cane to begin with. After their session or punishment, they enjoy the view of the stripes and welts probably because they are proud to have taken them in stride. It may bring about the satisfaction knowing that they are submissive and only submissive. Perhaps it's sort of like a new tattoo, but they know that one day they'll be gone, but there will always be a time when they will return.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 21:43
Kind of like having earned their little "red (or purple) badges of courage?" They have endured the best the rattan can give them and so then are proudly showing off the evidence. I'm beginning to understand which is starting to scare me.

titch
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 22:24
smartfulcodger:
Thank you for your comments. I would like to expand the scope of the conversation a little. Why are canees so anxious to view their stripes in the mirror and continue to do so until they are gone? Why do they like to feel the raised-up weals and seem saddened by their fading and eventual disappearance? I have always been curious.

My Mistress caned me on Wednesday and so my bottom and it's lines are still very red and still slightly tender, it gives me a lot of pleasure to look in the mirror and check their state now that she as left. It is my badge that I was disciplined by her and I can check them and remember the terrific day we shared, when they begin to fade I know it will soon be time for her to return, check on my behaviour, and correct it! So we start again! What could be nicer!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 27 Jan 2013 15:30
I remember when I got the plimsoll at school, about fifty years ago, the first thing I did when I got home was examine my bum.
There was usually a horseshoe bruise where the tip of the sole dug in on the right buttock.
I was most disappointed if there wasn't any a mark, and also disappointed when they disappeared.

Why? I don't know-perhaps because one felt that the pain should leave some evidence.

The cane-certainly did-at my school one was black and blue for days!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 27 Jan 2013 17:59
While conducting on-topic research, I came across the following blog entry (go url below).

www.alexinspankingland.blogspot.com/

Alex Reynolds is an American spanking model who while working with the RealSpankings family of spanking websites has apparently discovered her growing addiction to the cane. This is quite in sync with the fact that the Denver-based company has started to feature caning more frequently. If you read her blog, be sure to read the comments. You will find them interesting. What caught my attention was the reference made by some commenters to how much they enjoy the appearance of cane marks on their bottoms, but also how they wish there was a way to get them there without having to suffer the pain of the cane. American girls can be so silly sometimes. British girls know better: no pain, no gain! Good stuff.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 3
Alanrg, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9