library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 5 of 42: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 40 41 42 »»
JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 21:15
My favorites change from time to time based on their amount of activity and quality of their videos. At one time or another, most everyone that has been mentioned has been near or at the top of my list.

My current favorite is one that I haven't seen mentioned yet. That would be Belinda Lawson of Firm Hand. She has a gorgeous bottom, can take a good spanking with various instruments, bends over with nice posture, marks nicely and has a pretty face with beautiful expressive eyes.

My all-time favorite would be much more difficult. That would take a lot of thought. One possibility would be a former Janus model by the name of Nicola Redway.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 31 Jan 2013 19:19
Ok, time to talk about the girls incarcerated in the cyber-prison soap opera known as Bars and Stripes. No, I do not intend to promote the website, but merely to highlight all the British spanking models/actresses who have passed through its revolving doors in last six years. And they include just about every model in the U.K. who hasn't been mentioned so far in this thread. Originally the brainchild of Leia-Ann Woods and Michael Stamp, Dr. Woods has moved on, back to Northern Spanking mostly, while Mr. Stamp has remained as governor or warden with his staff of disciplinary correctional officers. As mentioned, the alumni list of inmates is lengthy. I can not possibly even attempt to name them all. Most provide the stable of many of the top spanking sites in the U.K. as well as the flourishing spanking party scene there. Some I have only seen on B&S. Here are some that come to mind:
Deanna Durbin, Jace Reese, Emma Brown, Nikki Monfort, Lucy McLean, Amy Hunter, Sascha Harvey,
Amelia Jane Rutherford, Sarah Collins, Rachel Lloyd, Rhianna Diablo, Hannah, Irelynn Logren, Kami Roberson, Adele Haze, Aleesa Fox and Andi Switch to name just a few. They have even sucked into their intake some Americans like Caroline Grey, Sarah Gregory and Nikki Flynn and tossed them along with all the others to be at the tender mercies of Mr. Stamp and his happy band of thrashers. And thrash they certainly do. If you believe that variety is the spice to life, then you will living for a very long time in this CP hellhole. Yes, the inmates are subjected to every imaginable implement in addition to lots of OTK, strap, tawse and cane. I don't have the time or space to discuss each model's charming attributes or how well they hold up under some very rough treatment, except to say they are all well worth watching, especially their most spankable bottoms which never remain unmarked for very long in this cyber-prison. I salute them all.

I have discovered yet another favorite: Danielle Hunt a.k.a. Rhianna Parsons, who is a stunningly beautiful young woman of dark color, and so it should be of no surprise that she is also well endowed, both top and bottom. Here, of course, it is the bottom that most concerns us and what bottom she has.
It is not only large and round, with cheeks broad and deep, but also extremely firm and resilient; a most worthy challenge to any canesman and his thickest rattan rod. It can easily play host to a hundred strokes and actually as many more as you would care to lay across its surfaces. But don't be shocked when you see your cane bounce off as if being rejected by these glorious half moons of sting-hardened flesh. Danielle is known for joking with caners that she hopes their canes don't break on her, but if they do; well they were forewarned. Then she will offer her bottom as a willing test bed for any brand new canes they may have just purchased. Does she mark? Yes she does, only the stripes come up a whitish shade on her dark skin. I should mention before leaving that she has a very pretty and expressive face and eyes of warm chocolate that are easy to get lost in. Her wonderful bottom moves only slightly after the impact of a hard stroke, but her face subtlety shows the pain she feels. Danielle, I hope that you are around for a very long time.

One more little thing I wish to add about Danielle Hunt and that is how she came to a spanking model. I have already mentioned how psychically beautiful she is; so while working as a strictly vanilla model, she went one day to what she thought was an audition for a normal fashion photo shoot in London . When she was informed that the audition was actually for a part in a spanking video, she said sure and has since then delved into the world of spanko modeling and acting like a duck to water. As Danielle says herself "I must really like getting spanked and caned hard because I keep coming back for more."

billboard
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 02:31
I second the nominations Debbie Celeste and Kyrie Kelly from Nu-West. They both knew how to fuss and carry on! Kyrie's "South African" caning (over the "box) was one of the best CP videos I've ever seen. Margaret Morley and "Katie" are two more of my Nu-West favorites. Ed Lee knew how to pick 'em and how to spank 'em.

Catherine Corbett from the Firm Hand videos got a mention and she did have an excellent bottom - made for spankiing you might say.

Perhaps my favorite is Sophie from Girls-Boarding-School and Spanked Cutie. There is something very compelling for me about her looks. She also knows how to swing a strap, which she did on some Boys-Boarding-School videos.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 5 Feb 2013 18:57
omg ! So far is there one mention of my favorite, Jessica of Spanking Teen Jessica ?
Redhead, pale white skin, great bottom and that rarity among spanking models, tits.
She is realistic in her fear and apprehention and sticks her butt out to meet the paddle.

And yes Rollin, I am old enough to remember Debbie, who was great.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 5 Feb 2013 21:35
At least two of my favourites have recently retired from on camera work: Clare Fonda and Lily Anna and I think Amber 'Pixie' Wells will soon join them, if she hasn't already.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#46 | Posted: 6 Feb 2013 14:11
Seegee, due to health issues, it may no longer be possible for Pixie to be on the receiving end of the kind of hard spankings that we have seen her endure in the past, but I believe she is slowly becoming a top. She is a confirmed lifestyle spanko, so she most likely will continue doing TTWD privately with her husband who seems to really enjoy spanking her, only now he must consider her lower limits. We probably will not see Pixie as much in front of the camera, but I would be very surprised if she quits doing a job she loves as much as she does, producing and co-ordinating videos at Punished Brats. Her blog is still up, although her entries are not as frequent as they once were. Also, the private sessions tab has disappeared from the top of the main page of the site, so apparently she is no longer offering 1-2-1s along with Lily Anna, who is said to be now modeling in fetishes other than spanking. That is as much as I know.

No one has garnered more favorite votes on this thread than has Nicola Redway, with the Nu-West models coming in a close second. That being so, I decided it may be high time that some research be conducted on Miss Redway in order to determine the reason for all this loyal admiration even though she left the spanking world nearly thirty years ago. Googling her took me to two old issues of Janus magazine from the early 80s. Oh my! It was then I could clearly see what all the fuss is about. Back then, Nicola Redway was not only an absolute knockout, but so much more. What exactly is it about her? Let's consider the wide range that she was able to cover in playing her different roles. In the one Janus photo-set, she is the sweet, innocent, fresh-faced English schoolgirl enjoying a mutual spanking session with roommate Priscilla Waters while both are attired in their proper school uniforms. In the other issue, a full photo-story, Nicola is alone in a hotel room with her prospective boss, who spanks and then canes her, leaving her humiliated with a well-striped bottom. For this scene, she is dressed very sophisticated on the outside and very sexy on the inside; satin knickers along with a seductive set of stockings and a frilly suspender belt. Of the present day spanking model/actresses, only Samantha Johnson comes close to exuding this type of wide appeal, and even Sam can not play the schoolgirl with anything close to the same sense of pure innocence.
The truth is: Nicola Redway was a pioneer in the then-infant spanking industry, who along with sidekick Pris Waters, blazed a fresh trail by practically creating the entire genre of the imaginary English schoolgirl. You know, the one of our spanking fantasies; equipped with a pretty face, beautiful eyes, lovely hair, long shapely legs and precisely the kind of ripe, tender spankable bottom that Heads and teachers and even fellow students of both genders just couldn't wait to get their hands on. Combine this nubile image, with her role as the thoroughly modern miss who still submits herself to English discipline and ultimately to the sheer agony of the cane, and I can well see how, in the minds of many, Nicola ranks as the greatest spanking model of all time. I don't know what her voice sounded like, but if she spoke in a cute English accent, cut glass or not, then that's another box that can be checked along with a whole host of her other charming attributes. There is speculation, elsewhere on the spanking internet that this former spanking model and a woman with the same name, who is presently running a Costa del Sol resort, may in fact be the same Nicola Redway. It's hard to tell looking at a small photo after nearly three decades. At any rate, where ever you are, Miss Redway of our spanking memories, please take care and may you still enjoy a little sting planted across your lovely bare bum.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#47 | Posted: 9 Feb 2013 03:33
Smartfulcodger, everything you said about the amazing Nicola Redway was accurate. But one of the things that I believe added greatly to her mystique was the fact that she appeared in so few issues of Janus. Another thing was that the stories that accompanied her pictorials were so beautifully written, something that Janus was famous for, that those elegant words, which included so many delicious descriptive phrases about this lovely model, added so much to her overall appeal.

So I think it was a combination of her beauty, sex appeal and the words that illustrated those great photos than made her the erotic goddess that she was. The hotel story that you mentioned was a perfect example. Early in that particular story, she was described this way by the author:

"Poised and elegant in pin-striped business dress. Almost impossible to believe that very soon those supremely curvaceous flanks on which she perches so nervously on the chair will be bared like luscious moons. Impossible."

Those types of descriptions lent themselves well, not only to Nicola's photos but to countless others that graced the pages of Janus over the years. But she was the one that made the most lasting impression and the one I most wanted to see more of.

I'm not certain if she ever appeared in videos or not but I tend to doubt it. It would have been quite a treat to see her live and in action. But those rare pages of the few issues of Janus in which she appeared are a great legacy for one of the all time greats.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#48 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 02:06
Another former Janus model who's more than worth mentioning is the statuesque, blond spanking goddess, Sophie Fennington. She appeared in videos or spanking films in the late 80s and early 90s.
I saw a recent (2008) photo of her and she has certainly matured nicely and is still stunning. I have only seen one full-length feature with her as star titled Canings and Cold Showers. There is also a shorter, heavily-edited version titled The Punishment of Flight Officer Fennington. Both are eye-riveting. In many ways, Ms. Fennington will remind you of Amelia Jane Rutherford, at least physically. She is tall, blond, flat-chested, with an unbelievable bottom which, all at the same time, is full, round, firm and extremely resilient; always a tempting morsel for the cane. It is with her fabulous bottom that Sophie most closely resembles AJR. It sits high atop a long pair of sexy legs; you know, the sort that seem to go on forever until they finally flow ever so smoothly into her cute sweet spot just beneath the jut of her sweet bare cheeks. Did I fail to mention that those legs are graciously encased in a pair of black nylons? As Sophie is bent over the caning table awaiting the first of forty strokes to be delivered by the man who apparently at the time was her real life fiance, the vista is further enhanced by a suspender belt which, along with the dark stockings completes the framing of the wonderful target. BTW, there is a plot. In order for Flight Officer Fennington to be admitted into the real air force, she has to agree to have her pain tolerance levels severely tested to see if she can stand up to the torture she will suffer if she is ever captured by the enemy. Hence, she has consented to receive the forty strokes with a thick cane, administered full force across her bare bottom. Actually she strips out of her uniform and down to almost bare naked, except for, of course the stockings, suspender belt and high heels. The strokes are extremely hard; each one immediately prints a clear broad stripe on her pale, white skin and each one spans the full width of her gorgeous bottom. By the time number forty has landed, the tramlines have all merged, painting with full coverage in a purpling plum hue, the entire area of both cheeks; from side to side, and from just below the beginning of the cleft right down to the tender creases between her thighs and cheeks. It is one thorough thrashing, which Sophie takes rather stoically with, at times some amount of movement out of position. And who can blame her, considering the severity of the caning. I heard in an interview she gave in 1994 that this particular caning was not, by a long shot the hardest she had ever received during a shoot. Now, I think I am back to thinking that British women are best at enduring the cane. Sorry, America and the world. Finally, there is a shower scene with Sophie trying as best as she can to soothe her poor battered sore bum with the stream of cold water and gentle fingers. After witnessing the caning scene, it is very charming by comparison. After seeing Sophie Fennington perform in this video, one can only wonder if even today she still just might consent to a taste of the rattan rod. I sincerely hope so.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 12:26
Some really good choices already listed on here, but my favorite is Dana Delaney. She was the spanker in Exit to Eden, and got spanked in Live Nude Girls. I was already a fan of her work in China Beach, but her work in the two aforementioned movies caused me to dream of her in my spanking fantasies.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#50 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 13:19
Dana is, of course very much a mainstream Hollywood actress, who took a big chance with Exit to Eden, after her success in Tombstone and China Beach. She was most recently in a fairly decent crime show on ABC -TV called Body of Proof, which lasted two half seasons. It's hard to believe that DD is in her mid to late 50s because she still looks fabulous. She is also one of my favorites.

Page  Page 5 of 42: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 40 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
Balor, bbnebraska12, Chuck36, ebbetsjim, melk345, rastorone79, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9