The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Women in the U.K and the cane

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 15:33
Well I'll certainly volunteer to peer review this learned research.
Of course I shall require to witness the experiments to ensure proper process and
have all my travelling expenses paid, however as an act of great generosity I shall forego
mu usual consultancy fee.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 20:37
Jimisim, Welcome aboard! I certainly look forward to working with you on this very important project.
I'm open to any suggestions you may have.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 15:28
Good morning, British girls! It seems your American female cousins are really beginning to catch on and catch up when it comes to developing a love of the cane. While conducting on-topic research, I came across the following blog entry (go url below).

www.alexinspankingland.blogspot.com/

Alex Reynolds is an American spanking model who while working with the Real Spankings family of spanking websites has apparently discovered her growing addiction to the cane. This is quite in sync with the fact that the Denver-based company has started to feature caning more frequently. If you read her blog, be sure to read the comments. You will find them interesting. What caught my attention was the reference made by some commenters to how much they enjoy the appearance of cane marks on their bottoms, but also how they wish there was a way to get them there without having to suffer the pain of the cane. Good stuff.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#44 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 08:44
I recently made a forum entry under the Who is your favorite spanking mode/actress? thread where because of viewing a particular video on Spanking Tube, I have had a change of opinion about whether British models are inherently best suited for enduing the rigors of the cane. If interested, feel free to go there. It is at the end of page 5.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 14 Feb 2013 13:39
I've had yet another change of heart. After reviewing the careers of the many spanking models, both past and present, who hail from the British Isles and having witnessed their fortitude under many hard strokes of the thickest canes, not to mention the unparalleled sturdy resilience of their beautiful bums, I have come to the final conclusion that nobody takes to the cane like the girls from the U.K. Is it something in the gene pool over there? Or is it like Amy Hunter says; British women are just born with bums made for the stick? Two exemplary canees who have really made this impression on me are Danielle Hunt and Sophie Fennington. One is active, the other is long retired, but I feel both could win any worldwide caning competition in a heartbeat, with the possible exception of Sascha Harvey, another Brit. In fact, it could easily end in an all-British sweep; gold, silver and bronze.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#46 | Posted: 26 Feb 2013 13:42
I present yet one more bit of evidence that proves that the ladies of the Isles are best at enduring the rigors of hard caning. That evidence comes in two words: Nikki Montfort. In their efforts to break her or at least wipe the snarky smirk off her sassy face, caners usually over exert their strokes and in their frustration usually break their canes instead. I doubt that anybody has had more canes break over her sturdy bum than Nikki.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#47 | Posted: 1 Mar 2013 17:35
You lot are all so funny! Your posts have had me laughing all the way through. Can i just add my two pennies worth though, please? As an English subbie who has only been caned once (and that was only mildly...if thats possible with the cane?), i think it flipping HURTS! . I did get a thrill from the marks though....they lasted 10 days....and i considered them my masters proof of ownership.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#48 | Posted: 2 Mar 2013 07:41
Minidancer
Our collective hat is off to you and to all you ladies of the U.K. who bare your beautiful bottoms and who ultimately withstand the rigors of the rattan and then bear with pride your "badges of courage." I personally think that any caning that left its stripes on your pretty bum for ten days can not, under any circumstances be reasonably considered "mild." You are a very brave woman.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#49 | Posted: 2 Mar 2013 19:29
Ah, thankyou Smartfulcodger. I dont think i have ever been called brave before! If im honest, i wasnt brave for the caning either....i had lots of pheramony thingys flying round my body protecting me. It wasnt till afterwards that the pain set in....and by then it was too late to say ouch! lol.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#50 | Posted: 2 Mar 2013 23:05
Minidancer
You still took a hard enough caning that you wore the stripes for ten days, you said. Were you sad as you watched them fade in the mirror a little more each day, and then wondered if you should get them replaced with a fresh set? If so, then you could be another British girl made for the cane. It is my contention that the lovely ladies of the Isles have a nature affinity for the cane planted in their DNA and certainly possess the bottoms just made for it. You could be just such a one.

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
andreas1981, Backbeat, Elorac, fooman42, mihaispk, RomanGenat
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9