LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Women in the U.K and the cane

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 00:29
Strictly considering the number of strokes, Pandora Blake recently earned her "caning merit badge" on the website Dreaming Of Spanking by receiving 100 hard strokes with a senior cane across her bare bottom. The difference between this caning and what one sees on hardcore BDSM sites is that hers was administered by the highly skilled canesman, Thomas Cameron and not by a reckless thrasher . Now, Pandora possesses what I like to refer to as the classic full pear-shaped bum with deep, wide cheeks,
which offer even the heaviest cane plenty of flesh to play on and plenty of room to place even as many as 100 strokes with barely any overlap. Those cheeks wobble wonderfully with each and every impact, to which Pandora gasps and practically mews with girlish abandon. Even though I am sure that over the period she has been in the spanking scene, she has received thousands of cane strokes, she still marks beautifully. By the end of the session, her well- striped bottom is a masterpiece created by an artist having demonstrated the art of caning in its highest form. This is what I meant when I said U.K. women have an unique ability to endure a hard (but not necessarily brutal) caning. I salute them.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 01:23
mati:
They probably take drugs or pain-killer in advance to minimise the pain.

Mati,
I have seen some interviews with women who are in the Mood Pictures videos and they say that there are no painkillers involved.

smartfulcodger:
the beatings totally horrifies me and should anyone who is not a sadist.

smartfulcodger,
Obviously you have a right to your opinion as to what you consider acceptable for yourself but others may have different opinions. However words have definite meanings and you should use them correctly. A sadist is anyone who gets sexual satisfaction from inflicting pain. That defines any top even if his/her preference is mild hand spanking.
smartfulcodger:
That's not caning,

Yes it is caning. It is just not the intensity that you prefer.

If you watch any of the Mood Casting interviews you will see women who have never appeared in any videos interviewed and then given fifty very hard cane strokes. It's amazing how unconcerned they appear to be at the end when it is over. Check those videos out. You can find them at http://xhamster.com/

mati
Female Member

Germany
#23 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 05:59
tiptopper:
I have seen some interviews with women who are in the Mood Pictures videos and they say that there are no painkillers involved.

But they wouldn't admit that anyway. They are giving interviews to sell the movies and keep their jobs. I mean Lance Armstrong too never stated in an interview that he doped.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 06:20
I used to deal with an English sub who would complain about the hairbrush, but could take six of the best and still be giggling after the last one landed. She adored the cane. She also really liked the marks it left.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 10:27
Your point about preferences is well taken, Tiptopper. I do get a bit opinionated sometimes. Different strokes for different folks. I'm just not a big fan of the Werewolves of the East. Speaking of which, I believe Nikki Flynn appeared in some of their productions and I guess, according to her book she appreciated their level of intensity. I have nothing against intensity; it's the resulting state of the model's bottom that concerns me. A caning that leaves a beautiful feminine bottom looking disfigured is not at all attractive. Perhaps I draw the line at drawing blood. But to each his own. I do find that a skillfully applied cane leaves marks that makes a pretty bottom even prettier. To me it is artistry. Maybe that's something on which we can all agree.

blimp
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 21:11
tiptopper:
However words have definite meanings and you should use them correctly. A sadist is anyone who gets sexual satisfaction from inflicting pain. That defines any top even if his/her preference is mild hand spanking.

Words do indeed have definite meanings or at least they should have. I can't see someone that likes mild hand spanking as a sadist! I never think of myself in those terms. I too wish people would use language correctly! A top for me will always be a thing that spins around and a bottom will always mean a bum, buttocks, behind or backside.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 22:22
blimp:
I can't see someone that likes mild hand spanking as a sadist!

Blimp,

I'm going by the dictionary definition. A sadist is someone who gets sexual satisfaction out of inflicting pain on another. The amount of pain is irrelevant. Even mild S&M is still S&M and S&M stands for sadism and masochism.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 18 Jan 2013 19:16
That brings up a question - would we get the same, or indeed any, satisfaction from caning a girl if we knew it wasn't inflicting pain...? I see there's a magazine article in the Library (from Roue, if I remember rightly) that describes a 'painless cane' that the writer claims to have invented, feeling that in some cases the ritual and humiliation of inflicting a caning is all that's necessary...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 00:44
myrkassi:
the ritual and humiliation of inflicting a caning is all that's necessary...

Bullcrap!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 19 Jan 2013 01:19
njrick:
Bullcrap!

Just say what you're thinking NJRick. No need to hold back.

Guy

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Balor, Heroth, Hotscot, insonia, lesni, Sfar
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9