Scotland
#11 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 20:06
blimp

Haha well you do keep quiet as well... You know the consequences

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 00:07
If you go by videos the Eastern European women seem to be incredibly tough. Check out Mood Pictures or Lupus where the women take fifty or a hundred extremely hard strokes that sometimes leave them bleeding.

supermario
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 00:16
As an English man, albeit England being my adopted home, I am used to the cane and the singular agony it imparts to a bare bottom. My Top has discovered my hatred and fear of the cane and now uses it fairly regularly if and when my behaviour merits it's use. The most strokes I have received is 24 given in four sets of six of the best. As a teenager it was common to be caned at least once a week at school. That was not too bad except when I was caned by my Afrikaans teacher who also happened to be a close family friend and who looked after me in the afternoons after school, if she caned me at school she made sure I got spanked that afternoon at her home. Then she took me over her knee and used her hair brush.

Which do I prefer, I will take a spanking with the hair brush any day, tell me I am going to be caned and I get really scared

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 00:18
Cal33[b] - Another consequence of Scotland's long cold winters is that caning or tawsing women provides an inexpensive way of keeping them warm. Incidentally, its below zero here as I write this...[/b]

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 09:03
You have to bear in mind that some of this ability to take a caning is built up over time. I often see quite young women take way more than I could in a serious dose of CP but they probably go to parties or play very regularly.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 14:35
Tiptopper- The Eastern European sites are way over the top for me. That's not caning, that's pure brutality and I refuse to go there. I can't see what they are doing as being 100% consensual. The condition of the girls' bottoms, often with bleeding welts by the end of the beatings totally horrifies me and should anyone who is not a sadist. I'll stick with British-style CP and UK girls because it is still civilized. BTW, there is a well know spanking model originally from Poland who came to the UK to work because of the brutal nature of spanking industry in her native country. I believe she goes by the name Kami Robertson.

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 16:34
I think we're on to something here. Pink's well-documented love of crisps, and its resultant effect on her physique, is simply her way of coping with that awful climate. Her biological imperative, you might say, for which she should be applauded.

And myrkassi makes an excellent point. It seems to me that Scotsmen have a duty to cane their women vigorously and often. To neglect that duty would be to jeopardize her health.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#18 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 16:48
tiptopper:
If you go by videos the Eastern European women seem to be incredibly tough. Check out Mood Pictures or Lupus where the women take fifty or a hundred extremely hard strokes that sometimes leave them bleeding

I don't think they are in any way tougher than other women. They probably take drugs or pain-killer in advance to minimise the pain. The real problem may be that men who watch too many of this movies think that this is the standard way to handle submissive women.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#19 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 17:08
Cal33:
I think we're on to something here. Pink's well-documented love of crisps, and its resultant effect on her physique, is simply her way of coping with that awful climate. Her biological imperative, you might say, for which she should be applauded.

I'd really rather you just sent crisps

blimp
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 17:51
mati:
The real problem may be that men who watch too many of this movies think that this is the standard way to handle submissive women.

I should hope that most men would have more sense, Mati. I have seen a few of the Lupus films, you would need a stronger stomach than mine to be able to view the Mood videos. I don't find bloody welts in the least bit attractive. Each to their own but give me a nice pink glowing bottom anytime!

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
ddracoon, Derrick30, dund93, Shadowdancer, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9