LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Women in the U.K and the cane

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 14:40
What is it about women in the UK and their unique ability to endure the pure agony of the cane? The rattan has started to catch on over here in the States, but I am reminded of a conversation during a video between the Scottish spanking model Amy Hunter and the American female dom Chelsea Pfieffer as she was busy applying a number of juicy looking cane marks to Amy's delightfully full, round bottom. The dialogue went something like this:
CHELSEA "You know if you were American, after just one of these, you would probably be yelling and screaming and running out the door..."
AMY "You're right, but ya see we Scottish girls are quite used to it and we do seem to have been born with bums just made for the stick and the belt!"
If one considers the cane to be the ultimate implement and the tawse to be a close second, then British women are certainly very special in the spanking world both for their courage and the durability of their beautiful bottoms. Your thoughts, please.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 16:41
I have to give it up for the women period. They can take a good whacking with just about any implement. If it's a consensual thing between parties no matter what gender and, they can take it, then I say go for it and enjoy your fetish. However, don't go overboard with it and disfigure those beautiful female bottoms.

I'm against the use of such implements in children.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 16:48
I'm not sure that you have sufficiently supported your basic thesis that UK ladies have some "unique ability to endure the pure agony of the cane". Perhaps further research is needed? I suggest a formal large-scale double-blind study to be published in some prestigious scientific journal.

Just my opinion: There certainly may be some cultural differences that uniquely prepare UK womenfolk for the rigors of the cane, but I doubt if science will uncover any anatomical ones.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 16:59
Well, as a woman from the UK, I hate the very specific and unique pain of a cane and do not have a high tolerance of it at all. I do like the marks it leaves though

Much prefer a nice stingy hairbrush or my lexan paddle!!

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 17:27
Funnily enough many years ago, obviously well before I met Mrs Blimp, I knew a Scottish girl who adored being caned and could take a stiff six of the best without making the slightest sound or even flinching. Like Guy I think a scientific study should be performed at once so this interesting question can be resolved.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 17:41
Thank you all for your replies.
Pink Angel, what is it about bearing the stripes from a recent caning on your pretty bottom; are those marks like little "red badges of courage?" They must be if you so hate the cane. I read all the time about how women are disappointed when they begin to fade, or that their bottoms, after a while of play don't mark very much. So you prerfer a lexan paddle. Brave girl!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 17:45
More research required? OMG, what have I done? What have I started?

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 19:49
The biologist in me sez: Scotland's climate, cold with long winters -> selection favors women with lots of adipose in the buttocks for warmth & energy -> provides good padding for the inevitable and lovingly applied caning..

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 19:55
smartfulcodger:
Pink Angel, what is it about bearing the stripes from a recent caning on your pretty bottom; are those marks like little "red badges of courage?"

Hmm hadn't thought of that but yes why not They look kind of neat I know that lol.

Cal33:
Scotland's climate, cold with long winters -> selection favors women with lots of adipose in the buttocks for warmth & energy

Am remembering this as an excuse for having just that hehe

blimp
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 20:04
PinkAngel:
Am remembering this as an excuse for having just that hehe

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 13
aaron1996, katee, KatiePie, mheero, mihaispk, monik1, njrick, Odysseus600, rwilliamh, stevenr, thanasphere, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9