gail
Female Author

Canada
#21 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 23:24
norah:
Jools turn to wiggle her tubby ass out the door

Bookworthy
Need I say more ?

My next story title; "Jools's tubby ass".
In fact, I think it is worth a six part series.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#22 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 00:36
smeple:
I've got your back on this one, jools. Or, at least I have your non-tubby ass!

Thank you Smeple xxx

As for Naughty Norah and Galling Gail I am truly astonished at what levels they sink to in disparaging my errr womanly curves!!! The next time I see either of them in the chatroom I will be sure to join them with my very tubby, hefty, stingy wooden hairbrush! I am sure they will soon be singing a very different tune!!

norah
Female Member

Ireland
#23 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 02:28
Oh Jools, I love your tubby ass, I remember a long talk about our ares..... and if I remember we in the chat room were all jealous about you ass..... so be proud and show it off...

I think its Smeple that is causing all the trouble..

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#24 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 02:49
Thanks Norah, I was having a bad shopping day yesterday trying to find a new dress and nothing that fitted up top would fit around my 'tubby' ass haha! And Smeple is a sweetheart!

smeple
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 04:27
5 reasons why Jools' ass might APPEAR tubby (though it really isn't):

1. the chatroom always adds 10 pounds

2. Her ass was swollen from being spanked too much (she wishes!)

3. things always appear bigger "down under" in New Zealand

4. "Lord of the Rings" was filmed in New Zealand. Jools had just finished auditioning for the role of a hobbit in the new spin off, "Lord of the Rears." (Hobbits have notoriously tubby rears).

5. In Ireland, (where one of the accusers hails from), "tubby" actually means "fine" or, in some dialects, "spankable."

norah:
I think its Smeple that is causing all the trouble..

Me? I'm just here to keep the peace. (And maybe steal some story ideas). I'm innocent, I tell ya (or at the very least, not guilty).

gail:
My next story title; "Jools's tubby ass".In fact, I think it is worth a six part series.

Despite my comments above, this is a story I would definitely read! (sorry, jools - the title is just too good to pass up).

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#26 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 04:51
smeple:
Jools had just finished auditioning for the role of a hobbit

I am certainly short enough!

smeple:
Her ass was swollen from being spanked too much (she wishes!)

Yes, that is definitely wishful thinking!!

smeple:
In Ireland, (where one of the accusers hails from), "tubby" actually means "fine" or, in some dialects, "spankable."

Well in that case it is a very tubby compliment!

smeple
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 05:22
I forgot a reason: Maybe you were trying to win an award for the "Golden Globes."

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 12:23
smeple:
Maybe you were trying to win an award for the "Golden Globes."

Or perhaps the Crimson Globes.

gail
Female Author

Canada
#29 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 12:26
smeple:
1. the chatroom always adds 10 pounds

The chatroom doesn't do that, it's what she does while in the chatroom...note the first post wrt wrappers, chocolate, coke etc

smeple:
5. In Ireland, (where one of the accusers hails from

The only accuser. All I did was find some undies and report it. As they say in the classics, "if the panties fit, wear them". I may have to find my own lawyer or non-lawyer to sue for libel.

smeple:
an award for the "Golden Globes."

Now you are stealing ideas from me! My first episode was going to be "Jool's tubby ass - the Golden Globes "

smeple
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 20:12
gail:
Now you are stealing ideas from me! My first episode was going to be "Jool's tubby ass - the Golden Globes "

If its possible to steal an idea that has heretofore been unspoken, then I guess I am guilty. Or maybe I have ESPn. In any event, I promise not to write a story about Jools' allegedly tubby ass/Golden Globes. (though I think I COULD do it, I have a feeling there would be other characters in it, perhaps one named gayle and one named norrah, who share similarly tubby rears - no, they don't share the SAME tubby rear, that would be just weird. Of course, all completely fictional characters, with no connection to anyone here in the LSF, or in this particular forum thread. Still, its probably best I do not write it; otherwise, I could get myself in trouble).

But I DO look forward to your story on the subject. I LOVE the title. To slighly misquote Freddie Mercury, "Tubby-bottomed girls, they make this rockin' world go 'round."

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 8
Dejo, Denniselgin, Heroth, hoggies, javajudge924, karen8419, klamath, Shadowdancer, SlippersSting, tiger123, tjpros
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9