LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

You won't believe it...another chat room incident

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
norah
Female Member

Ireland
#11 | Posted: 13 Jan 2013 19:48
Children Children.... play nice in the play ground.... do you like the way I moved this message board from missing panties

gail
Female Author

Canada
#12 | Posted: 13 Jan 2013 19:49
gail:
Overlooked

Geez...I thought were playing in a totally different league!

norah
Female Member

Ireland
#13 | Posted: 13 Jan 2013 21:03
Ms Canada.... as I have advised I don't wear blue ..... So me thinks they are yours, as for the names on the label... are they not names you have loved in the PAST

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 13 Jan 2013 21:04
norah:
are they not names you have loved in the PAST

mee-OWW!!

gail
Female Author

Canada
#15 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 02:11
norah:
are they not names

Only one of them....and my others are definitely missing.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#16 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 06:12
gail:
Scrawled across the top was bit of writing, that was quite difficult to make out. I think it says "Flopsy is a frump!"

Flopsy is MOST DEFINITELY not a frump!! Gail, head straight to the norty corner again..wait there least one year then report to Miss Thrashbottom's Office. Flopsy, seriously I think Gail's name should replace mine in the norty corner! I am such an angel and I have been there since forever!!! haha xx

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#17 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 06:14
gail:
I never thought of Rick Marlow as competition before.

hha no all female lsf members need to be aware of the flirtatious Mr NJRick hehe.. tho he is a sweetie really and quite a catch!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#18 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 06:18
thereader0987:
Why is it that whenever it's my turn to clean up the chat-room I never find anything this interesting?

neither have I!!! I think somehow Gail is tryna cause trouble and she desperately needs a spanking!!
For you Gail six of the best for starting such spank-worthy scandals about the folks in the chat room!!! However, it IS an immensely fun fun place to be and great for learning all the latest library goss!!!!

norah
Female Member

Ireland
#19 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 13:36
Kids we need to attach a better sort of person to the chat room..... cause we all just lower the tone.... Switch has tried to wiggle his ass out the door but no one pay any attention..... so I think its Jools turn to wiggle her tubby ass out the door...what do u think

smeple
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 21:13
norah:
so I think its Jools turn to wiggle her tubby ass out the door.

Tubby ass? Now, I am all for Jools wiggling her ass anywhere she wants, but calling it "tubby," - well, if I were her, "thems id be fightin' words."

No wonder the LSF bot keeps fleeing the chatroom: it just can't take the decline in decorum and chatroom etiquette (this assumes there was any of that in the first place). Or, maybe it doesn't want any of it's bot parts to be called "tubby."

I've got your back on this one, jools. Or, at least I have your non-tubby ass!

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
Calibos, Glenlivet, Heaton, kenjperr, nick2911, ogard, Sdeaner, solbond, Spankking, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9